Chapter 24: Friends and games

I'm sorry for not updating for the past month. I tore a ligament in my foot/ankle and have been recovering. I'm going to move soon. I'm also trying to find a job.

NOTE: There's going to be about 15 more chapters before the story is finished, give or take a few. Hopefully, it will be done by the end of September, depending on how all of that I listed above goes and how much spare time I get.

(Ellain's POV)

I sighed, smiling. "We have to go back today. Lauren and the guys will be there in a couple of hours." Kale was pouting in the bed, holding onto me tightly. "I don't want to." I sighed, my smile getting bigger. "Well that what do you want to do?" He looked at me with a sexy grin and pulled my body against his.

"I could think of a few things." He leaned in and began kissing my jaw line, making me gasp and moan. "Come on Kale. We need to get ready." He lifted his head, frowning with a devious grin. "Hey, I rented this suite for three days. We don't have to check out for another three hours."

I stuck my tongue out. "And I would like to make sure all of our things are in your car, I'm showered, and we get food before then." He grinned and licked my earlobe, making me shiver. "Well, we could eat on the way back. It'll only take a half an hour to pack up." I started to let him continue as he moved his tongue down my neck.

"What about showering?" I asked, moaning. He pulled away and grinned. "We can stop now if you really want to." I gave in and sat on top of him, kissing him all over the neck and earlobe like he had with me. "Damn you." I mumbled. He grinned at me, which made me a bit nervous and excited at the same time. "You're gonna regret that."

(An hour later)

I smiled, panting. "I thought you said I'd regret that." Kale grinned at me. "Don't you?" I pretended to think about it before shaking my head, smiling. "Nope." He moved closer to me. "Then I have to try harder." I jumped up, smiling and ran for the bathroom.

"No, you agreed that I'd take my shower afterwords." When I turned around, I saw him standing and slowly walking to me. "Fine, then we can make the mirror steam up." He grinned and went into the bathroom with me. I shook my head, laughing and turning the water on. "Oh no you don't!"

(Half an hour later)

"Damn it! How do you always get your way?!" I frowned, trying not to smile, as we wrapped ourselves in towels and dried ourselves off. He smiled, looking up at the ceiling with his eyes closed. "It's a gift." He put his hand across his chest as he said it gracefully. I laughed and threw my towel at him as I got dressed in jeans and a dark red top.

He got dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. We got all of our stuff packed and into the car. We went through a drive through for breakfast and ate. I ordered two extra medium fries. "Why did you get those again?" Kale asked as we left the place. I smiled and threw two fries at him. "Because I know you're going to stay hungry and eat my food." They landed in his lap.

He shrugged, picked them up, and ate them. "Thanks." He briefly looked at me and grinned. I laughed. It took a few hours to get back. By the time we did, it was just between lunch and dinner. The other maids came and took the two bags we had, that Kale cleverly packed and had ready for us days before.

"Ah, welcome back young Master." Tomas greeted, waiting as we walked up the steps and met with him at the door. The whole time, Kale had his arm around my waist. I didn't mind. It made me smile a bit. Tomas smiled slightly and looked down at his pda he always carried. "You're sister and her guests are going to arrive here within the hour."

(One hour later)

"E!" I heard Lauren yell as she ran out of the car and hugged me. I couldn't help but laugh. Scott came out of the passenger seat, Riley from the back. They walked up to us just as Lauren let me go and slapped Kale on the arm. "How could you just take her away from me?"