Chapter XX- Saving Her

“SORRY, BUT THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE USER ON THE 14TH OF November. YOU CAN RETRIEVE THE USERNAME BUT YOU CAN’T CONTINUE THE SAVED GAME ANYMORE”

What? She deleted her account?

“Don’t worry! If she did then we’ll start a new game” Gajeel eased us up.

“Just like what we said New Game is New Memory right?” Levy reminded.

“Yes! Looks like Natsu is going back to level one in winning Lucy’s heart again” Zeref exclaimed.

“It will be possible if one of you knows each other, since Lucy will not remember you anymore that means you’re the one who’s going to remind her about everything. Now, log in here and open your account” Gajeel said.

As I type in my Username and Password, that’s when I recalled that I also deleted my account. The screen flashed the same message when we typed in Lucy’s Username and password.

“What?” Gajeel in surprise.

I apologized, but more on that what the heck Natsu, why did you delete it? Damn it!

“So what do we do now?” I asked as I look at Gajeel’s forehead curled, looks like this is going to be hard.

Gajeel rubs his chin with his finger.

“Looks like this is going to be hard” Gajeel honestly confirmed.

Yeah, I know. If I have to die to be with her then be it.

“Excuse me? So Natsu’s account was deleted, so this means he has to make another account right? And new account is a new start of game, and a new game means a new memory right? Is your memory in the game and real world different?” Levy tracing the procedures one by one. 

“Why will Natsu not remember Lucy or Asuna if he remembers her in the real world? Is that possible that he remembers her in the real world but doesn’t know him in the game? Make sense?  Mr. Acting Genius” Levy asked with a tease on Gajeel.

Yeah? She’s right! Why is this so confusing? When I had my game, and met Asuna why did I still remember her when I woke up in the real world? So that means my memory in real world and virtual world is just the same.

“Yes she’s right! Anything behind this Gajeel?” Zeref asked.

“Okay! Here we go! When a person wears a nervegear, the nerve gear leaves a certain mark on your brain to mark that you already had worn it that means whatever you do, even if you deleted your account your brain will always be marked as not a first timer anymore. If you make another account or restart a game it will a mark again, so brains which has 2 or more marks that means your memory is divided in to two. And that’s what you said earlier about have two memories. That’s why players always maintain 1 mark to remember both happenings in virtual and real world.” Gajeel explained.

So, I have two marks already, this means! We don’t know each other in the game but I know her in the real world? How will that work? How will I find her? How will I fall for her? How will I know if it’s her?

“That’s what we say Natsu, going back to the first level, first level where you don’t know any of us. First level where you and Lucy doesn’t know each other yet” Levy concluded.

“What if we don’t meet there? What if we won’t know each other and meet somebody else? What if..” I stopped.

“That’s what we say destiny Nats, whatever happens, or how long it may be if you are destined then you will always end up together.” Levy said.

I’m scared, I’m afraid that we won’t meet each other; I’m scared we won’t fall for each other again.  I’m afraid.

Gajeel and Levy’s looks were so sad; I could say it by looking in their eyes.

I went out to the nurse’s station and asked for an extra bed. I made them placed it beside Lucy’s.

“Let’s do it” I said with a cheerful voice.

Their eyes widened, I gave them hope even if they gave me a sad look.

“Before you leave. Natsu, You can’t just stay as long as you want in the game, as well as Lucy. She can only stay for 1hour per day in the game and you 2hours per day. Lucy’s hours are less because of the wires and medication attached to her, we don’t want to ruin her body and cause her to less possibilities of waking up, do we? And one last thing, as far as possible remain safe in the game and avoid a game over or else, you will start to zero again.” Gajeel reminded.

I nodded, 1 hour per day? Does this mean? We can only meet one hour per day? I believe I can make it, I can remember her in the virtual world. I know I can!