Chapter XXXVIII- NEW LIFE

After 1 year:  Layla goes down the stairs as Natsu waits for her at the bottom.

“You look great Mom” he complimented. “Thank you son” she smiled.

I bet these two are running late already, after a few minutes the arrived at the port and there yacht waited for them. Looks like, Layla and Natsu developed their relation more and played the role in reality as son and mother.

Sasuke stood up and went rushing as soon as they came in; he gave Layla a hug and tapped Natsu on her shoulders.

“Did you get what I asked for?” Layla asked secretly to Sasuke, Sasuke then smiles and nodded. I wonder what it would be.

Levy came in and greeted everyone, Jellal, Zeref, Loke and Lisanna. I guess they are not late after all.

After a few hours, everyone arrived and got complete for Levy and Gajeel’s engagement party.

“Should we go now?” Natsu asked,

“no, not yet.” Sasuke hurriedly reply.

Natsu was thinking who could they be waiting for? Looks like the circle of friends is already complete and everything.

Natsu couldn’t wait to start up the engine himself, “who the hell are we waiting for anyway?”

“I’m here”

A beautiful young girl barges in.

“And who are you? I think you’re on the wrong boat” Natsu interrupted her sweet entrance.

“And I think you’re on the wrong person” the lady replied.

Sasuke smiled and introduced her to everyone,

“Hey guys! Let me introduce to you my long lost half-sister, Asuna Uchiha” Sasuke introduced.

Everyone’s eyes widened and moved to Natsu when they heard her name. After her introduction they all became silent.

“What’s up guys? Let’s party… I’mma go and turn on the engine” Natsu says as he pretends to be okay.

The atmosphere cheered up as Layla plans to make Asuna fall for Natsu and vice versa.

THE END!

Life is not permanent, whatever you do, whatever you hide, whenever it is death will eventually come for you at the right now. Death is inevitable, so what we do is accept it and learn to live life. Make those dark and painful moments an experience of the stronger spirit, influence others to fight and use your past to inspire others!

EVERYTHING IS DEDICATED TO MY SISTER!

I KNOW THIS STORY IS SO MESSED UP, SORRY SiSSY!

I'M MAKING IT UP NEXT TIME :) LOVEYOU.