Chapter XXXII- Decided

(Lisanna's POV)

“If you guys just let go of Lucy earlier then this wouldn’t happen, you wished and thought of saving Lucy but now what happened? Both of them are lying beside each other, we can’t even determine if they are still waking up or not. What should I do? What should I do if I lose Natsu? How will I tell him I love him?” I moaned, crying and losing myself in front of them.

“Love him? You, Love him?” Levy wasked in curiosity, what have I said? This is insane.

Their eyes were wide open, curious of what I just said, I was too mad and scared. Thinking, it’s no use if I tell them since Natsu is already gone.

I told them our story, but even when it was a deep and coward story, I know they are still on Lucy’s side. I don’t care anyway; I went to Natsu shaking his body asking him to wake up. But still he was lying unconscious.

Their expressions were unreadable. What will I expect? We were all like kids unable to do anything to save the people we loved.

Sasuke was speechless.

“Let’s just stop” Sasuke suggested.

We all turned our heads to him, there’s no way I’m giving up, not me.

“Lucy is gone, and now Natsu. How long do we have to go on? How many people do we have to sacrifice? If I could, if I could only give my life to bring Lucy back I would. But I can’t. If I could only do something to bring happiness to you guys, I really would. But I think all we can do for Lucy and Natsu is let go, let’s move on” Sasuke sentimentally suggested.

I shook my head, why is he saying this?

“I thought you love Lucy? Is that how shallow you love her? Is that how easy for you to let go of her? I’m sorry but I don’t think you loved her. Cause if you did? You’d never let go of her, even if it gets more painful every day you’d never let go.” I replied.

He shook his head,

“Me in pain for Lucy, even if I die in pain as long as it is for her I will endure, but this? Yes I am in pain, I would endure and never let go of Lucy, I will be by her side every day of my life to wait for her to wake up, I will live with her, I will endure the pain of not being able to hear her laugh and to see her smile, I will do everything for Lucy even if I die in pain, I would if it was just me hurting. But it’s just not me, everyone around is hurting, even Lucy is. Do you think Lucy is not in pain right now? If she knows what’s happening around her do you know how she’d feel? If she’d see Natsu lying on the bed unable to wake up because of her do you think she’s not hurting? Let’s stop. For Lucy!” Sasuke finished.

Just then, I realized he’s right. Right for Lucy’s side, if they want to give up on Lucy go on, I don’t care. But there’s no way I’m giving up Natsu. Never!

We all became silent, I thought Gray would oppose, but looks like he realized it was good for Lucy and everyone too.

“I already scheduled for Lucy’s farewell. Her life support will be pulled out tomorrow early at 7am. Her Mom asked me to make it earlier, also back when Lucy and I were still kids, she mentioned of wanting to donate her heart to someone. Looks like, she has to now.” Sasuke added.

Tomorrow morning? I can’t believe this. I hate Lucy, but I feel sorry for her too.

What’s this? Why do I feel like crying? Why does my heart feels so heavy?

I stood up and went outside the awkward sad atmosphere of the room; I could feel everyone’s pain, I feel like crying but I don’t why.

Everyone went home except me, looks like the love triangle is left in the room again.

I couldn’t look straight to Lucy, knowing that she’s the girl the love of my life loved. Why is it so unfair? I feel sorry for her; it hurts to know that she’s really going to be gone forever tomorrow.

The reason why Natsu needed me was her; I think I should thank her too. I know I hated her, but why do I feel like admitting to myself that Natsu and I are impossible? Why am I sad she’s going to die? Isn’t this what I want? To put Lucy away from our lives? Why do I feel sad? Why?

I stood up with my body shaking, I headed to her and held her hand, “I’m sorry” I whispered.

“I know you’re around here listening, I know you’re aware of what’s happening. I know you could hear me, so please! Please wake up now, please wake up, please wake up for Natsu. Wake up for us.” I whispered like talking to her.

It didn’t felt awkward talking to someone who couldn’t respond. I felt like beginning to love Lucy, I may didn’t talk to her or get to know her but I think I’m falling for her already, how much more to them. I’m talking nonsense. No wonder they loved her so much.