Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

hello. My name is Marie-grace. But you can call me gracie. I have long cesnut colored hair with pale blue green eyes. I was born on feburary 14th. That's right valentines day. My birthday has always been horrible because everyone goes out with their boy friends and girl fiends and I never get to celebrate it. I guess you could say I am of average height for my age I am around five foot five. My mom and dad are divorced and have been since I was four. I am fourteen now...

But then absolute best part about my life is my boy friend. His name is Weston. He is captain of the football team at out school has short blonde hair it's not a buzz cut but it's not all swooshy like. He has pale blue eyes he was also a good six or seven inchs taller than me we have been dating for about six months. And I am proud to say that I am happily in love. He is just too perfect.

*************************************

"heyy baby how have you been?" Weston said

"heyy I've been great what about you?"

"oh I've just been missing my favorite girl!"

As soon as he said that he picked me up and swung me around like they did in the movies.

I went to the restroom to freshen up before he took us to the movies(yes he can drive he is sixteen). I freshened up my makeup and started to walk back to Starbucks where he was waiting.

I got about 30 feet away before I saw it. Him kissing another girl. But no. Not just anygirl. Nichole. Nichole smith. The high school slut. She was a junior. They had all the same classes together. But the thing that hurt me most was that he was kissing her back full force. I ran into the Starbucks and screamed.

"I HATE YOU WESTON! YOUR SUCH A JACKASS! I CAN BELIEVE YOU WERE TROUGH!!!"

As soon as I said that he jumped up an started to try and explain. I didnt want to hear it. I rippe the necklace off that he had given me and through it at him full force. It hit him in the eyes causing him to scream.

And with that I took off running. I don't know where too. My feet always did this to me. They always took over when I was going through hard times and they would just start running. Mo place in particular to go too. Just running. Running away from the Problems.

I reached my house and ran into the woods behind it. I ran up into an old rotten looking tree house sat on the floor and balled my eyes out.

Why had he don't that to me? I had done nothing to him. I was in love with him. Complete and utter love. But I guess that meant nothing to him. As they say you can't have love without hurt. But he isn't worth my tears. They say the one that is worth your tears won't make you cry. That just shows me that he wasn't the one. That someone else will come along and make it all worth the pain.

Thats when I felt something on my shoulder. I froze. Out of instinct i thought it was a rapist here to kidnap me.

"don't hurt me" I said in badly a wisper.

"I would never " said what sounded like an austrailain accent. "I was just walking around back here on the paths when I heard someone crying and I followed the sound and need up here finding you."

I looked up and saw I blonde headed boy with the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. I gt lost in them. I wanted to stay like this. Frozen in time. List in this mysterious boys eyes forever...

*******************************

So how'd you like it??? I got the idea for this new story at a wedding I went to today so when I hopped in the car I got to work! Tell me what you think about it vote fan comment anything! Tell me how I did and if you would lien ultimate see more. I am still continuing with Simply Beautiful but I am kinda stuck on what to do so I don't know! Help me! Haha well I love y'all all! Mwah! Deuces!

-Lauren