Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

Me dad and the Simpson family decided to watch some of the local news before they left all of a sudden a news flash came on and the anchor started to "panic".

The banner if the bottom of the screen said BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS! I wonder what that was all about then the anchor lady started to talk.

"this just in a women was found dead in the local river. She had her driver lisence and her wallet was cleared out of everything except that. The women's name was josphine Rossi. We will continue to update as new reports come in. "

I just stared at the TV. I couldn't believe it. It felt like someone had taken a knife cut open my chest ripped my heart out and crushed it into a million tiny peaces. Someone had MURDERED my mom and threw her in a river. Sure she wasn't the best person in the world. She was a drug addict that could barley handel herself but that doesn't give someone a reason to kill her!!!

My body started to tense up. My emotions changed from sadness into pure and utter rage. My blood boiled inside my veins. I swear my face was as red as a tomato and my eyes were filled with fire. Someone had killed my mother. And they weren't going to get away with it.

Cody must have noticed something because he aske to speak to me for a second.

"is everything alright Gracie?"

"no my mother was just MURDERED!"

"oh I'm sorry I didn't know it was your mom"

"it's okay Cody I shouldn't have barked at you like that it's just I am going to find the person that did that hunt them down........and let's just say thy aren't going to get away with it that easily. "

"just promise me you won't hurt them?"

"no promises"

And with that he pulled me into a hug. That's just what I needed. His warm strong arms around my body. His smell against mine. I didn't want it to end. But then Angie called Cody and said he needed to come on. I begged my dad to stay because I needed Cody to comfort me he said yes an so did Angie.

As soon as Angie brad Tommy and Alli left my dad burst into tears. Sure they were divorced but he still loved her. The only reason they had gotten a divorce was because of her drug addiction.

"the love of my life is gone! I can't believe it! Curse you satin!"

"dont worry dad" I said patting him on the back. "the bastard that did this isn't getting away without getting a price of my mind. "

"sir I'm so sorry for your loss" Cody said pulling my dad into a hug. I could have sworn he said I couldn't bare to see Gracie pass..... No my hearing must be acting up again.

When me and Cody got to my room I gave him some of my guy sweatpants and a tee shirt to sleep in. After we both were changed we layer down in my queen sized bed. He wrapped his arms around my body and I started to sob into his chest. Just like the first time we had met.

"Gracie I know we have only known each other for what a day now but when ever I'm with you I feel .....different but in a good way and I want to help you thought this not as your friend but...........as your boyfriend what do you say?" he asked hopefully

He had helped me get over Weston and he was there when I got the news and he is here now. Why not?

"sure you've helped me through so much and I felt something between us too. "

"so now I get to call you my girl. This is the best I've felt in forever. "

"mmmhhhmmmm"

I later my head down on his chest and he started to play with my hair. I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing slow and steady. And his heart beat ba boom.........ba boom.........ba boom.

*************************

when I woke up the remembrance of what happened hit me like a ton of bricks. But this time I couldn't cry. I had run out of tears. It wasn't a feelin of sadness anymore. I was just numb.

I turned on the TV and switched it to the local news.

"this just in the identity of the killer of josphine Rossi has been found! His name was Billy carsully. He had accidentally dropped his business card at the scence of the crime. There is no sign of where Carsully is. But if you happen to know where he is or find him please call 911 immidatally. "

Then a picture of the man popped up on the screen. The captions under it read:

Billy Carsully:

Extremely violent

Child molester

Accused of bank robbery in five states

Wanted for robbery, first degree murder, man slaughter, and rape.

If found please notify police at once. Do not approach this man. He is very dangerous and will hurt you. Stay safe.

Now I knew what the man looked like time to go out and find him. As I said he is not going to get away that easily. Not while I'm still on this earth. No one and I mean no one messes with Gracie Rossi. So Billy Carsully. Whoever you are. You better sleep with one eye open tonight.