Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

after we got checked outer out of the hospital I told Cody to go home and start packing Scarlet and his things. I'd be back in a little while with mine.

I drove drove up to my house and to my surprise my parents were home. I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed as many suitcases as I could. I started to stuff them with clothes, I would just leave all my stuff here. We could get new ones and that would take too long. I don't know how long j had until my parents got home.

Once I had gotten everything gathered together I quickly ranbout the house and to my car. I drove back to the Simpson home where I would meet Cody.

Cody had just got his things together we I had reached the kitchen. He had told his mom since she was at the hospital when he asked me to run away with him an scarlet and she said he was fine to do it but we had to keep in touch with her because she wasn't the reason we were leaving.

I didn't know where we were going but I was going to miss this place. The place were I fell in love. The place with all my memories. The place where my mom was burried. The place where my dad was.

I decided to call him and tell him one last goodbye. So I started to dial his number. It got forwarded to voicemail so I just left a simple message and hung up.

By then cody and scarlet had gotten everything together. And we were ready to go.

When we arrived at the airport Cody went to the ticket booth to buy us some ticket to where ever we were going. He wouldn't tell me. He said it was a surprise.

So it was just me and Scarlet. What a beautiful baby. Cody said she looked just like me. I don't see how he got that. All I see is him whenbi look into her eyes. Her eyes fluttered open from her nap and fixated on mine. They Had a glowing tent to them when she looked at me. He mouth was gaping an ld she was reaching up for my nose and swinging at it like a cat. I like her have my index finger and she stuck it right in her petite little mouth. She was so adorable.

"I'm mommy. Mom me. Mommy Scar." yeah Scar that would be a cool nickname to have growing up.

Whenever I talked to her she started to grin. I guess she like the sound of my voice.

"and I'm daddy Scar. Daddy" she eyes flickered over to him walking closer to us. Her eyes flew even more and the her smile got even wider. I guess she knew that was her daddy.

"we better be getting to the plane babe. It takes off soon".

As soon as I sat down on the plane I layed my head down I Codys chest knowing that I was already tired and this would most Likely be a very long flight.

Codys POV

When we sat down in out seats and got situated Gracie layed her hea down on my shoulder and fell fast asleep. I glanced over at Scarlet and she was fast asleep two. They both looked so beautiful it hurt. The love of my life on one shoulder and our gorgeous baby in my arms.

I started to stroke Gracies hair and face. Just watching her sleep. You have no idea how it felt to have the love of your life ripped out of your life even for just like a measly two days and cone rushing back in. I didn't have a clue they were still tring to resisetate her body. So when that one nurse yelled we saved her I thought he mention a nother person. I almost lost it at that point. I thought that could have been Gracie why does the world have to be so cruel and take away the only thing that makes me happy and matters in my life.

I layed my head down on top of Gracies and fell fast asleep. I can't wait to start my new life with Gracie and Scar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

so what did ya think?!? Please tell me! I love y'all!

~Lauren<3