Hding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

"now can you tell me what's wrong?" he asked with that soothing voice of his. I didn't even know him and he wanted to bear about my problems.

"I-I was with m-my b-boyfriend an I-I went to the b-bathroom and w-when I c-came back he was. He was he was kissing another girl!" he pulled me into his chest and I started to sob even harder. "so I broke up with him and came here."

"shhhh. Don't cry. He isn't worth it. If he couldn't see the beauty in you well then that his loss. " his voice was so soothing. He calmed me down. I was still in his arms though.

"what's your name beautiful?" he asked

" Marie-Grace. But you can call me Gracie. What yours?"

"Cody. " he replied simply. (at this point in time Cody isn famous yet)

"well it was nice meeting you I better get going it's getting kind of late. " I said seeing the sun was already starting to set.

"I was nice meeting you to Gracie. " he said walking away.

I walked into my house and my dad was in the kitchen. Yes most girl when there parents divorce go and live with their mom. But you see my mom isn't the most mentally stable person in the world so my dad took me into his custody. My dad was also a chef so he was always in the kitchen making the most delicious foods ever! We are of itliano people so we have a love for food. I know I didn't mention that when I first introduced myself sorry Bout that. But as I said my dad is itliano 100%. My mom on the other hand is 100% Scotish. So I am 50-50. I don't really have a distinguishable accent but as soon as tou get to know me I have more of the itlaino accent. Anyways back to he story.

"heyy daddy! What are you making?" as I said he LaYs mDe the most amazing foods.

"I am making chicken paramasain! With my secrete sauce that you love!"

"yes! When will it be ready?" I asked I couldn't wait to have supper now!

"in about in hour or so. So why don't you go up to your room or go call Weston or something?"

Even the mention of his name brung back the memory of today.

"yea About that...... I'm sort of not going out with him any more......." I said trailing off at the end.

"why not hunnie?" he said as he stopped storing his sauce and came over to me.

"well we went to Starbucks today and I went to the restroom and then when I came back he was sucking some other girls face off. So I broke up with him and left came back here like nothing ever happened. " I said leaving the part out where I ran into the woods and balled my eyes out and also met Cody.

"well now that's a shame. Now I'm going to have to make my FAMOUS CHOCOLATE SUPRISE CAKE for you to make up for it aren't I?" he said making it a statement more than it was a question.

"yes! I live you so much daddy!"

"I love you too sweetie. Oh before I forget! Go up stairs have a shower freshen up because I invite the new neighbors over for dinner tonight. They will be here in about 45 minutes so go. "

And with that I ran up the stairs into my bathroom and turned on the hot water. I jumped in and took a really quick shower. When I got out I quickly dried my hair straightened it an put on some make up and went to pick out my clothes. I picked out some daisy dukes a plain white flowy top some sandals.

"Gracie! The neighbors are here!"

"be down in a minute!"

Cody's POV

"Gracie! The neighbors are here!" mr. Rossi yelled

"be down in a minute!"

Wait that was the same voice I had been talking to. Could it be the same Gracie I metvin that rotten old tree house? I hope so. She was so beautiful. I would love to get to know her. And also make her mine. Whenever I first met her and put my hand on her shoulder I felt something jump though my whole body... I wonder if she felt it too....

Gracie's POV

I came walking down the stairs to meet the new neighbors. There was a mom and a dad. A little boy I would say to be around 6 or 7 years of age. A young girl who could be about a year younger than me. And a blonde boy.

That's all I could see f him because he was turned around.

Once he turned around to face me I knew exactly who he was.

"Cody."

Was all I could get to exit my mouth. I was dumbfounded that he was my new neighbor. I mRNA sure we had only met like what and hour ago but when I was with him in that rotten tree house and he touched me I felt something run through me. I wonder if he felt it too....

"you know each other?" said the blonde hair blue eyed girl. It amazed me how much she looked like her brother.

"yeah." Cody said

"yeah" I agreed

"how? They just arrived today?" my dad asked he was sometimes very nosy.

"after I ran home when I caught Weston....you know I ran into the woods and found this rotten tree house and started to cry...." I said trailing off hinting for Cody to take over.

"and I heard the sobs and followed the sound to where she was and we talked and yeah...," he said explaining his part of the story

"wow codes first day here and you already have wooed some random girl!" the girl said

He just started to blush.

By the end of the night I had made friends with everyone Angie and brad were very nice. Me an Alli and become like sister already. Tommy was the cutest person ever!

I think this is goin to be a very good summer......