Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

a few minutes after that my mom walking in. As soon as she saw scarlet her eyes went wide and she smiled from ear to ear.

" hunnie she is beautiful!" she said rocking back and forth. "she resembles Gracie so much. She was such a beautiful girl..."

That's when I couldn't take it anymore. All the emotions that had been built up inside of me burst out like you were popping a ballon.

"mom! I miss her so much! Why did you have to take her back?!?! WHY?!?! I know you missed your most perfect angel! But now I miss her more! You don't know how much I love her!! Now I'm miserable without her!! Why?!?!" I screamed into the air. After that tears were streaming down my face.

"hunnie calm down. We all know you miss her but you can't bring her back by screaming. "

" mom! You don't understand! Gracie was the only thing I really cared about! Now I have nothing! No one to hold in my arms and tell everything will be alright. No one to love! I am nothing without her! She was my other half! The reason I breathe this air! The reason I walk this earth. She was my reason for living!!!"

"hunnie calm down! You still have scarlet! She is a part of Gracie!"

Gracies POV

I couldn't take living up here in heaven everything was so peaceful and perfect. I like having thing a little not perfect in my life. Cody was going to lose it on earth he was already lashing out on his mom. He was hurting majorly and I wouldn't stand for it. Yes I didn't tell Cody I was pregnant because I was afraid of how he would react. But know I realize he would be a great father.

You see they are still trying to revive my body and I didn't have the strength to stay in it but now since all my strength is saved up I think I am going to try again (I don't even know if this is possible haha)

I ran at all my might into the body I once had. A few seconds later I felt an excruciating pain in my chest. I had already gotten so used to not having a heart beat that it actually hurt. The air tasted moist again I had gotten used to the angel way of life that this freaked me out sort of. I still had a very vague memory of heaven. But it was no heaven to me. This. This right here is my heaven. Me here with the love of my life Cody Robert Simpson.

I doctors saw that they had saved me an their eyes grew wide and sone of them their mouths even dropped open. I can see that this has never happened to them before. I mean I was dead for like a day and I don't think this is normal. Oh well!

One of them ran out into the hallway and started screaming.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!! SHES COME BACK WE SAVED HER!!!!!!!!!!"

Crap! Thoughts started to rush through my head. Would Cody yell at me for not telling him about the baby?!? I just didn't want him to freak out and me ruin his career. I mean I know I wouldn't have been able to keep it because my mom is so uptight about that type of stuff so I was going to give it up for adoption and give it a proper home that she would have deserved. Don't elget me wrong it would be so hard for me to let go of my own baby but I wouldn't be able to take care of it.

That's when my thoughts were intrupped by someone else screaming.

"SHE'S WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU MEAN MY ANGEL ISN'T DEAD?!?!?!?!?!? SHES ALIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!! MOVE OUT OF MY WAY I NEED TO SEE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yupp. Cody. That's when he appeared in the doorway. His blonde locks all tangled in a mess. His eyes blood shot and his cheecks stained with tears. His mouth that was gaping turned into a smile. His was so cute in his little hospital uniform. He had a cast on his leg from the crash so he was on crutches.

He wobbled over to me and embraced me into a really tight hug.

"I can't believe your alive! They told me you were gone and I just lost it. Please dont ever do that to me again. I can't bare to lose you. " he said getting Getting eyed towards the end.

"so what did you name her?" I asked.

"what?" he replied.

" what did you name the baby?"

"oh..... Scarlet Angel Simpson"

"that's pretty but why that?"

" Scarlet because you always liked that name, Angel because that's what I think you are and Simpson. The name I wanted to give you from the beginning. " he stated blushing at the end.

"oh. But my mon and dad will never allow me to be with you since you got me pregnant and they will never let me keep the baby" I said as I started to cry.

"then run away with me. Just you and me. That's all it will be. We can go somewhere far away and live together and raise Scarlet. Just you and me. Getting lost in love and loading track of time just you and me. Together forever. Just like I promised. "

I had to think about it for a couple of minutes but then I finally made up my mind.

"ok..."

~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#,*,#,*,#,^,#,^,

Ohhhhhhhhbb!!!!!! Bet you did t see that comming did ya!!! Sorry I haven't posted in way over a while I have just been so freaking busy!!!! But here you go! Please give me feedback on what you think and what I should do next! I love y'all so freaking much! Deuces!

<3 Lauren