Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

I turned off the tv and as soon as I turned around Cody was awake. He was watching the news with me.

"what are you doing watching the news baby"

"nothing....."

"yes you are angel what are you thinking about?"

"I thinking thatan isn't going to get away that easily."

"your really going to go after him arent ya?"

"yes"

"I just don't want my girl getting hurt"

"it's sweet that you care about me but I have to do this."

"okay if you say so."

And with that he left to logo home. I went to my closet and got some black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve shirt that hugged my body, a black beanie, and some black converse.

I went to my laptop and went on one of those criminal tracking websites. I found Billy Carsully under the name of Wenton Shealy. What a loser. He was a an old run down shack. I knew exactly were it was. I grabbed my baseball bat and headed out.

When I came to the shack he was sitting outside. Is he really that stupid? I staked out the shake until around Ten pm. There were about four or five huge black dudes guarding the site. I was going to puck them off one by one.

I came to the first guy. He was about five foot nine in height I would probably say about 165 pounds. He had ripped muscles. Alittle bit of stubble on his face. I walked up behind him and wacked him the head with my bat. He went down instantly. I did the same with the other four guys.

Now it's time for Carsully

First I called 911.

"911 what your emergency?"

"I've found Billy Carsully."

"okay stay calm police will be there soon what's your name?"

"Marie-Grace Rossi"

"okay Marie-grace dont do anything that will get youaelf hurt. "

"I don't think I'm the one that's going to get hurt. He's getting what he deserves. "

And with that I hung up. Carsully was in the shack having a smoke. He had no clue what was going to hit him. I climbed through an open window that I had spotted. It was right behind where he was sitting. Perfect.

"hello Billy. " I said while I was bouncing the bat on my shoulder. He turned around in surprise.

"who the he'll are you?"

"let's just say this. I'm your worst nightmare. Your about to feel the wrath of 1000 blades. " and with that I struck him in the head many times. H tried to get up but failed. That's when the police sirens were here I darted off into the darkness to return home. It felt good knowing that I found him and had given him what he deserved.