Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

I don't know if I had said anything about their age in this but let's say they re 16:)

~^~*~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~*~*~~*~^~*~^~*~^

woke up feeling light headed. Then I remember what had happened last night. I burst out in Tera a soon as it hit me. Gracie was dead. She was gone. Forever. I still love her. I always will. I couldn't save her. I would have died for her. Why didn't god take my life? I need to be with her. Hold her in my arms one last time. Feel her lips press against mine. Just one last time.

Mythoughts were intrupped by the doctor walking in.

"mr. Simpson we we're able to save you girlfriend but we were able to save something else..."

Why did he mean something else? He probably mention Alli and greyson.

"yea my sister and greyson I dot really care about them right now."

"sir that's not what I am talking about."

"then what are you talking about?"

"sir did she not tell you?"

"tell me what?" I was starting to get scared now.

"your girlfriend was eight months pregnant and we were able to save her baby. "

The words hit me like a ton of bricks. Gracie was pregnant and he dust tell me. Was she afraid that I would make get get rid of it? That I would leave her?

"w-wh-what" wa all I could manage to get out.

"the baby is a girl. She is a very healthy baby she was born 7 pounds 5 ounces. Would you like to see her?"

"yes please" of course I wants to see the baby I helped create but I stil couldn't get overtht she didn't tell me! But I still love her.

He left the room to go get her. I had no idea how to take care of a baby! Oh well I'll have to learn from my parents. I decided to call my mom and tell her.

"hello?"

"heyy mom it's Cody. "

"Cody I heard about the crash is everyone alright?!"

"almost everyone..."

"what do you mean ALMOST everyone????"

"I'm fine so is Alli and Grey but Gracie passed away last night" I said tears wellig up in my eyes.

"awwwgh Im so sorry hunnie. I that all you wanted to tell me?"

"no they couldn't save her but they did save something else..." I Sao trailing off at the end.

"what did did they save?" my mom said getting suspishus(don't know how to spell t)

"mom Gracie was eight months pregnant and she didn't tell me ...... They saved our baby...." I winced expecting what she would say.

"awwhh hunnie! We are grandparents!" she yelled to my dad.

"I'm coming to the hospital now to see my grandbaby!"

"okay see you then mom."

After that I hung up my iPhone and put it on the table next to my bed. The doctor walked back through the door with a blanket in his hands. He handed to me and I looks inside the bundle.

Inside the blanket wa the most precious thing I had ever seen. You know besides Gracie. She resembled Gracie hugely. They had the same hair color and facial features. She had rosey red cheeks. Her little eyes fluttered open and looked directly into mine. That was one thing she had gotten from me. Her beautiful eyes. Se revved out her hand I grab mine. Her whole hand grabbed onto my index finger. I loved her with all my heart. I couldn't believe something could be so beautiful. That's jut what I thought when I met Gracie.

"what are you going to name her sir?"

"Scarlet Angel Simpson. Scarlet because Gracie always loved that name. Angel because that's what Gracie was. And Simpson because that's the name I wanted to give Gracie. "

"you seem to really love this Gracie girl."

"I do with all my heart. And I always will. I promised her that. "

"well Scarlet looks just like her mother. "

That's one thing I agreed on with him. I wonder if Gracie could see our beautiful creation from heaven. And I just hope she remembers I still love her.