Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

*the next day*

i woke up tat morning feeling better than ever. i had gotten revnge on a person that doesnt deserve to be alive. i went downstairs and fixed myself some pancakes with maple syrup and ate in peace. i went back up to my room and started to get clothes to go take a shower but my phone started ringing.

CodyLove143: heyy angel. it you and me today. ill pick you up in 15.

he is just too sweet i dont know what i would do with out him. he has been there for me when Weston broke my heart and when my mother was murdered. god its still so hard to get it through my head that my own mother was a victim of muurder. that has scarred me for life.

when i go out of the shower i blow dried my hair and flat ironed it them did my make up and picked out a cute outfit. i picked out a cute pale yellow sundress that flowed in the wind and some white hemp rainbows. as soon as i finished getting ready the doorbell rang.

"heyy angel"

he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my of my forehead. god he was so cute.

we walked down to the beach and when i started to walk towards the board walk he grabbed my hand.

"where do you think your going?"

"down to pick out a spot why?'

"no need i already have a spot picked out for us"

we walked down to where he had set up a beach blanket with candals surrounding it and a picnic basket in the middle. it was the cutest thing i had ever seen! thats when his phone started to ring.

"sorry ill be right back"

as soon as he left i felt someone pick me up tie my hand behind my back tie my feet together and duck tape my mouth shut. when they were done they threw me into a giant potato sack. who were these people and why were they and where were they taking me?

Codys POV

whenever i got back to the blanket Gracie was gone. where could she have gone. her phone was still on the blanket and so where her shoes.

thoughts started running through my head of what couldve happened to her i just hope she was alright.

Gracies POV

when i opened my eyes i was in a white room with nothing else in it. All of a sudden a door cracked open and in walked someone I thought I had gotten rid of.

Weston.

"heyy babe did you miss me?"

He said as he smacked me across my right cheek. I swore he had left a hand print there. My face was throbbing.

"no one breaks up with me and gets away with it!"

Then he started violently slapping me. Then he continued to do a combination of slapping me and punching me at the same time. My strong body was getting weaker with each blow. He punched me in the nose andbi heard a crack then my nose started to bleed terribly he had broken my nose. I kicked me in the stomach and I couldn't breath. I couldn't fight back. Someone had tied my arms and legs together with some really good rope.

I was completely helpless.

He took out a gun. I couldn't see what type it was but it was more than just a normal handgun. I couldn't scream out for help for my mouth was sealed shut by duct tape. And if I could scream out I doubt anyone could hear me. He cocked the gun. Then slowly started to walk towards me. Rubbing the gun ever so slightly over my skin.

"feel helpless don't your Gracie?" he said still sliding the gun around my Jaw line and cheek bones. "you see you didnt give me a chance to explain she came onto me...but I guess it's to late now."

As he said that he pulled then gun from my face and down towards my stomach.

"I guess this is goodbye Gracie. It was nice knowin ya. "

Then I heard a loud BANG and felt excruciating pain in my torso. I curled into a fedal position and hugged my legs to my chest. I looked at my stomach there was a hole the size of a penny there. It was firetruck red and it hurt. Really bad. Then someone came brushing through the door.

I saw a blonde headed boy standing there his eyes grew wide once he saw my bruised and bleeding body. His relaxed hands clenched into fists. His eyes went from shocked to anger. They surged with rage.

"GRACIE!!!" he screamed.

"Cody." I could barley utter the words out of my mouth. I started to cough. Then I saw red dot come out of my mouth and land on my legs. I was coughing up blood this isn't good that's a sign of dieing. I was dieing.

Cody lunged forward and hit Weston right in the face with a very forceful punch that knocked him unconuis. Cody ran over to me quickly untied the ropes on me. Picked me up bridal style an started running. The last thing I remember was him saying. "I'm sorry angel I'll protect you from now until the end of forever....I promise." then i was welcomed into a room of darkness. But it felt like I belonged here.

*************^^^^^^^^^^##########

Sorry I haven't posted I have been very busy lately with school and dance etc. But what did y'all think? What should I do next in this story? I wanna make this one wayyyyyy better than my other one and make it longer with more action but I have no clue what to do? If you have an idea for the story tell me somehow or you could write me the basics of it and I could Laurenafiy it up a little! Haha but if you do write the basics or give me and idea I will dedicate the chapter to you! Well bye now loves! Mwah!

-Lauren