Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

Codys POV

"its great to have to back Gracie." I said while hugging her.

After that I had to leave her room so the doctors could do some tests on her to make sure everything was fine. I really didn't want to be away from her. She was my other half. My soul mate.

I know you say cody your fourteen! How do you know what real love is like? And let me tell ya. I have no clue. She just makes my heart skip a beat. She makes me feel normal and not like THE Cody Simpson. You know just.......Cody.

I needed to do something speical for her. To show her how much I cared for her. I know just what to do!

Gracies POV

I was released from the hospital around noon. i walked out of the hospital no tknowing what to do. i didnt know where my dad or Cody was so i just started to walk home.

cody: meet me at the peir in 5 <3

i couldnt help but smile whenever he texted me. i wonder why he wanted me to go to the peir...oh well i guess ill find out. i started to walk the streets towards th peir.as soon as i could see the beach i turned towards the sand.i took off my Vera Bradley Very Berry Paisley flip flops to walk in the sand. the peir was a little ways down but i decided to take my time and take in the scerny.

i walke down i little father and saw this couple.they were sitting on a little pinic blanket. holding hands. laughing. they were so cute. they seemed about my age. they kind of reminded me of Cody an myself. being totally lost in love. (awh!!)

i kept walking till i got to the peir. i didnt see him anywhere so i walked down to the end of the peir and looked out at the waves. today wasnt the best day weather wise but it was still pretty to me. the sky was grey not like it was about to thunder storm but like it was about to drizzle. the waves were getting bigger and bigger and people were getting out of the water and drying off to leave. the beach was almost empty as it was. i looked to my side and saw the couple still there. still doing the same thing. like the were the only ones that existed. 

thats when i felt a drop of water hit my forehead. i looked up and to my surprise a  mob of rain drops attacked me. it got harder and harder hinted at me that it was time to leave even though i hadnt seen cody yet. i started to walk of the way i came when i stopped dead in my tracks.

you see whenever i saw that couple they were always turned around so all i saw ws the back of their heads. but when they turned around i regreted ever noticing them. 

his blonde hair and pricing green eyes her jet black hair and mud brown eyes. Weston and Nichole. (ha! i bet i had you fooled!)

i wanted to start running but my feet wouldnt move. my heart started to beat faster. i felt my head and looked at my hand i was sweating. i was scared for my life. but there was nothing i could do. he frightened me so much. the way he had kidnapped me and beat me and last but certaibly not least shot me.

i had just got out of the hospital today and i wasnt going to let him see me or else REALLY bad things could go down. they started to get up and i ran behind a bush. i watched them untell they got into Wetons car and drove off.

by then the rain had stopped and Cody still hadnt showed up. i wonder where he was.... i decided to go back up to the peir. when i got up the i again regretted my decission.

Cody was swapping spit with a red head. and guess what! yup you guessed it! it was the one and only Bella Thorne. (jsuk i have nothing against Bella Thorne shes just the only person i could think of to put into this story.)

they pulled apart and Cody looked up at me with a sorrowful look in his eyes. i could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. i just turned around and started running. running away. running away from him from Weston. from everything that had me trapped in this life. i needed to get away for a while. i decided to go to the train station and buy a ticket to New York. the fatherest place i could think of from California.