Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

heyy guys its Lauren i just wanted to thank all of you that are reading my stories! y'all have no clue how much it means to me! i love you all! im soooo sorry i havent posted in like forever! i have been so busy with all my school work and Dance and all i basically only get thrusday through sunday to write! its not as much as i would like but at least its some right? well here you go!

___________________________________________________________________________

*two weeks later*

"Gracie......I have something to tell you...." Cody said turning towards me tears welling up in his eyes. When he spoke his voice was filled with sadness.

"what is it?" I asked being afraid of the answer.

"I'm going on tour.....for five months"

I was petrified. I couldn't think straight. The love of my life was leaving for five months. What would I do without him? Who would b there for me to cry on? Who would tell me I'm beautiful?

"got you!" Cody said yelling

"what do you mean? Your not going on tour for five months?"

"no I never said that"

"then what do you mean?"

"I am going on tour for five months and I am aloud to bring my muse!"

Being the dumb brunette I am(I seriously think I was blonde as a baby but then my parents but some solution is my hair to permanently dye it brown...) I asked "an who's that?"

"you silly!" he said as he picked me up and spun me around like in the movies.

I ran up the stairs of my house two at a time to go pack my bags since we were leaving tomorrow. This ought to be an interesting five months........

~*~^~*~*~*~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*

sorry this is so bad and so short I haven posted all week an I wanted to just put up something. I promise I will make up for it tomorrow I promise it will be a billion times better!