Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

Cody's POV

I can't believe she thinks I felt nothing for her. I felt the world for her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. I loved her with all my heart.

The only reason I had kissed Bella was because she said id I didn't she would hurt Gracie. And I don't want that to happen to her. But now I realize it was juts part of a scam to get Gracie to see us so Bella could have me to herself. I can't believe she would do such a thing.

But it doesn't matter. I have a plan to win Gracie back. My Gracie. Or at least I hope it will win her back.

I left a note on my conger that read:

Gone to New York to find Gracie. Be back soon.
Love,
Cody.

I grabbed my bag and left for the train station.

“One ticket to New York please.” I asked the man at the ticket booth.

“yes sir. That will be 105 dollars.”

I handed him the money got my ticket then went and waited for them to call for my train. Yes I was going all the way to New York to try and get Gracie back. I wasn’t going to come back until I had her with me.

“Train 201 to New York, New York boarding now.”

I went and got onto the train and got into a booth by myself, I need to think and plan some things. Yes I am making up this plan as I go. It might work out it might not, I pray to god it does.

*later that day*

This is the part in my plan I didn’t think about. When I arrived I realized that I had no clue where Gracie had gone or where she is. I’m so stupid how could I not think of this?!

Oh well I guess I will just walk around the streets of New York hoping I don’t get mugged and then I just magically run into Gracie… yeah right. That only happens in the movies. Oh well it will have to do.

Where to start? I just started to walk down some random street; I don’t even know what it was called. But it would have to do.

I was walking down the streets I got some stairs and some pointing and people asking for autographs, but I denied them. I was on a mission; A mission to get my girl back. Gracie. MY Gracie.

Gracie’s POV

I got steeled into a hotel room at a Hampton Inn on the top floor. I had brought my guitar. I absolutely loved music. It got me out of everything.

I grabbed my guitar and sat up against my bed and started to strum some notes which led to one song which led to another. Eventually I was getting ready to play my favorite song. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I know its old but I think its very cute.

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

After a sang that I started the next part but before I could start singing… someone else did. Their voice sounded oddly familiar…

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I started to sing the chorus with the familiar voice.

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

The voice started to get even more familiar.

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Try so hard to say goodbye

“That’s right Gracie. I don’t mind spending every day out on your conor in the pouring rain; As long as your mine. And I do want to make you feel beautiful because you are. Just please let me explain myself. And if you don’t believe me I will leave you alone forever. But I just cant stand not having you in my arms.” Said the familiar voice.

That’s when I knew who exactly who it was

Cody.

“Okay you have five minutes to convince me.” I said. As I said that he stepped into my room and started to explain.

“Okay. Well Bella said that if I didn’t kiss her she would make your life a living hell and I couldn’t have that for you so I did it not knowing that it was part of her scam to get me to brake up with you and go out with her and it worked except for the last part where I go out with her because the one I truly love is you and that’s why im here now.” He said in one long breath.

"cody if you would have said that in the first place we wouldnt be here now would we?"

"hey hey hey. your the person who wouldnt let me explain back at the train station! dont blame this on me."

"well we sould be getting back to LA now shouldnt we?"

"yes we should me parents and your dad is probably scared to death right now"

after that we both gathered out things together and headed back to the train station to get back to LA.

but out of the blue i pulled Codys collar to make him face me and i planted a great big kiss on his lips. they were so soft and plump. i out my arms around his neck while he snaked his around my waist. after a while i pulled away out of breath.

"what was that fir Angel?' i giggled at the nickname he had given me.

"for being the best boyfriend ever."

"i also plan to be the best husband fpr YOU and the best dad for OUR kids in the near future." he replyed.

i couldnt help but smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

awhh! wasnt that too cute! i still dont know how Cody had found out where Gracie was....stalker much???  but you gotta love Cody right? Right! or else you wouldnt be reading this stroy. if you dont like him au are reading this....why are you reading this? haha well please tell me what you would like to see next and rememeber......VCF!!!!!!! (vote, comment,fan)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with much love-Lauren <3