Holding on *a Cody Simpson love story*

Gracies POV

I was in that sea of darkness that everyone always is talking about. It was cold and bitter. I had nowhere to go. You could walk and walk and walk but never move. Never get anywhere. I could see a bright light glowing in the distance. I wanted to go there anywhere was better then here. I was alone here.

I tried to pick up and my feet to run towards the light but they wouldnt budge. It's like someone had glued them there. I was stuck it the middle of nowhere. Trapped in my own thoughts. The glowing light in the distance mocking me.

I was alone and afraid.

I felt like I had been swallowed whole in my own thoughts. I had no way of getting out. I guess all I could do was sit here and wait.

Then I saw a figure moving towards me. It was a very well built figure. As they got closer I could make out even more of their features.

That's when my heart started racing. I tried to run but yet again my feet wouldn't move they were now running towards me. I wanted to run do anything but stay there. That's when they came up to me. His golden hair. His preicing green eyes. Everything I had fallen for. But then been crushed by. It's name was Weston.

He engulfed me into a hug. I didn't know if this was a dream. A memory. Or what I just wanted to get away. I started to scream.

"Cody!!! Help!!!"

That's all I could get out. I knew it wouldn't help. There was no one else here but me and IT.

Codys POV

"Cody!!! Help!!!"

She cried out in terror. I didn't know what to do She was squirming in her bed and cring. It broke my heart knowing that I couldn't help her.

I grabbed her hand and started to try and calm her.

"it's alright baby girl. Cody is here. Dont worry. I'll make all the bad things go away. I promise"

After that she started to calm back down. I kept talking to her. I didn't know what it was but as long as I was talking everything was fine.

Gracies POV

"it's alright baby girl. Cody is here. Don't worry. I'll make all the bad things go away. I promise"

Said a familiar voice. It was very soothing. His voice was like a lullaby. He kept speaking but it was soft and comforting. As long as he was talking Weston kept fading away till he was nothing. I needed to get back. Back into codys arms. Back into his grasp.

I tried moving my finger something to prove I could her him.

"143! 143143143143!!!!!!!!"

I kept screaming that hopping it would get through. But alas no use.

I gathered all my energy into moving my right index finger. Then I was able to move my hand. I picked it up and when I dropped it it landed on something. Someone's hand. But not just anyone's hand. Codys hand.

I gathered all my energy and tried to open my eyes. I never thought such a task could be so hard! Eventually I pried my eyes open just to instantly wince at the bright light surrounding me and a warm embrace of arms around me.

"it's great to have you back Gracie" said someone into my hair.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter wasn't that good. I have been very busy lately. I also have major writers block. But that could all end with you help! Hahaha that kinda sounded like one of those animal adoption commercials. Man those people know how to tug at my heart bi mean I cry like on every one! Anyways back to what I wa saying if you have any ideas for my story please let me know! You could contact me on here or on twitter @laurentwatts. Thanks for your support an all love you guys! Mwah!

-Lauren<3