Chapter Three

// Jennifer San Jose //

Friday

I woke up and did my morning routine. I'm kinda excited for the sleepover later and I was like smiling all the time. Me and my brother went to school. While were on the ride, Kenneth asked me.

"Hey what if we join on your sleepover?" what?!

"Uh I don't know I'll ask them about it. Who are you with?"

"The Boysquad and Sheaden," Oh well perfect! We got into school and go to our squad.

"Hi guys!" I say happily.

"Hi Jen!" They all said smiling.

"Uh guys where are we gonna have our sleepover?" They all give questioning look until Bailey speak.

"What about in your house, Jen?" Oooooh

"Oh so you can meet your mother-in-law?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. The squad are like ooooh and yiiee.

"No of course I just want to see your house!" Oh.

"Jen will your parents allow us to have a sleepover in your house?" Tahani said.

"I think my parents will allow us," the bell rang and we went on our classes. The teacher came in and we have a short quiz. And again I have the highest score. Well my seatmate? Tsk don't care. The teacher decided to partner us all for the project. Whale unlucky me, my partner is my worst enemy.

"Ugh why can't it's just someone else?!" Grrr! I'm actually pissed right now.

"Maybe were just meant to be," He smirks and winked at me. OMFG! Imma blow right now! Can this person shut up?!

"What the?! Could you please shut up?" He zips his mouth and cross his arms. After we are all partnered up, the bell rang and we all went to our next period. I asked Gabe about when will I teach him.

"Hey Gabe, uh when will I teach you to the uh just uh-"

"On Monday,"

"Oh okay," I stopped talking and continued writing the lectures. Ugh my hand hurts. Finally, the bell rang. I go to the girls and talk about the sleepover.

"Girls my brother said if they can join in our sleepover?" They all agreed and now they're more excited than before. Hayys it's probably because they're gonna plan just to get closer to them. They said that they're going to have a truth or dare. Whale then...

*Skip to last period* (I'm tooooooo laazy)

Gahd! I'm so excited at the sleepover! I gave the girls our address of our house. We immediately went in our house. After an hour, they all came and we ate first. We ordered 3 boxes of pizza. Well one box is not enough and pizza is life! After eating pizza, we decided to watch a scary movie, The Conjuring. Lucky me, beside me was Gabe, he was on my right. Then on the right side is well again Lewser. When there was a scary part, I suddenly hide on someone's back. I look up and see Lewser smirking. Ugh ew! I quickly go back to my place and started watching the movie.

After watching the movie, the game we've been all waiting for. Truth or dare. I can see that the girls are excited to play the game. They started it to Kenneth.

"Kenneth truth or dare?" Sean says and Kenneth said Truth.

"Who do you think is the most beautiful girl here?" Oh my. He's gonna admit it.

"B-ba-Bailey," He looks down. Aw so shy.

"The feeling is mutual," Bailey said which light Ken's up. They hugged each other which cause us all screamed yiiiiee. The next one is Bailey and her answer is Dare.

"I dare you to.... Give Kenneth a quick kiss on the lips," They did it and we're like ooohs and yiiee. Next to Bailey was Boogie then Will, Marielle, Josh, Tati, Gabe, Me and Sean. Boogie and Will ended up being mutual and Will and Marielle. It's Tati's turn and she picked dare.

"I dare you to hug Gabe for 10 seconds," Ouch! I don't wanna see it.

"Guys Imma just go to the bathroom just quick," I immediately went and fake flush. I went to them and finally it was finished. I saw Kenneth look at me. Now it is Gabe's turn. He picked truth.

"Who's your crush in here?" Please be me. Please be me.

"Tati," Imma blow rn. Well of course because Tati was pretty, talented and smart, unlike me.
They decided to move to Sean first and he chose Truth. The question is like what he said before.

"So Sean who's the most beautiful girl in here?" Gabe asked Sean.

"Uh... Uhm....."

"Uh J-Jen," What?! He is definitely lying.

"You're lying right?" I smirk and he shakes his head for no. What the?! It's my turn now. I'd just pick dare. I don't like truth 'cause I may ended up so embarrassed.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven," Kenneth said while smirking.

"With whom?"

"With the boy on your right," Oh my gosh! I'd rather die.

"But-"

"No buts go in the closet. Go!" They pushed me along with Sean on the closet. Now this is awkward.

"Uh Sean?" -Jen

"Yeah?"-Sean

"So the one that you said before is it true?" -Jen

"Uhm. Yes it is,"

"Then why do you always-"

"It's because I want to get closer to you. The first time I saw you I feel butterflies in my stomach. Weird right? And when you're pissed you kinda look cute," He looks down. Uh I don't know what to say....

"Uhm uh-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. My eyes widened 'cause I really don't expect that to happen. I feel a weird thing in my stomach is this the butterflies they said? And OH MY GOD! M-my first kiss!!!! My virgin lips!!! I pulled away and hold mah lips. Oh my. After that the door suddenly opens and we go back to places. Sheaden and Tahani are like the others, mutual. We went in our rooms and since we only have 4 guest rooms, Kenneth and Bailey are in Kenneth's Room. And me and Lewser are in my room.

I changed my clothes and went to bed. Right now I really can't sleep because of what happened before. Is it really true? What happened to Sean? And the.... kiss..... The lights turned off and I feel the bed deepens beside me. I think Sean is already sleeping. My eyes are about to shut but I feel a hand on my waist. Ugh the butterflies again. I put his hand away but he keeps holding my waist. I ignore it and suddenly I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what do ya think? Bad right?
I ship Seaboo but I LIKE SEAN TOO MUCH!
Sooo thanks for reading it!
Leave a vote and comment!
Byiee!😘