Chapter Onety-Two

Part I

// Jennifer San Jose //

*The Day* (Like the DAY where the challenge is gonna happen)

As I opened my eyes I saw the Girl Squad in my room. I look in confusion with one eye opened. 

"Jen you need to wake up! Today's the day!" My brain is still analyzing what's with TODAY.

"The party? Of Mr. Lew?" Bailey said with duh tone. Oh shiz! 

"Cmon! Get up you lazy butt," Tati said as they pulled me up. 

"Guys what time is it?"

"1:00 in the afternoon," Boogie said. I quickly went to the shower. I wore this and went downstairs.

We quickly went to Bailey's car and went to the mall

We quickly went to Bailey's car and went to the mall. We shop for some dresses. Most of the people there have the most richest company in the world. I'm currently nervous now even though it's not even starting. 

After shopping some dresses, we went to the food court. We ate some and went to my home. The party is gonna be on 8:00 pm and it's 5:00. We played some games for just a few minutes then we started preparing for the party.

I wore a simple makeup because I don't like makeup that much. I wore my dress then I remembered what about my hair?

 I wore my dress then I remembered what about my hair?

"I'm gonna do your hair!" I heard Tati said. Then she came to my back and started brushing my hair. 

"No I am!" Bailey said then pushes Tati.

"I want to!" Boogie said while she pushes Bailey. They are all arguing now. 

"Guys stop! Jeez. Calm yo tits girls!" They all stopped then looked down.