Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jennifer San Jose

Few months later...

"Jen hurry up! We need to shop for some dresses!" Bailey shouted from downstairs.

"I'm Coming!" I said then I grab my phone and my purse.

I went downstairs and we immediately went to the mall. Currently, we're living like peaceful for now. No bitches and sluts around. And yep you read it that we're gonna shop for some dresses. Because tomorrow will be our last Senior Prom night.

"Get in losers! We're going shopping!" Tati said.

"Tats stop copying Regina," Bailey said.

"Shut up and let's go!" Marielle said and we all went inside the car.

When we got into the mall, we immediately went to the boutiques. We were doing a fashion show on the fitting room. After we finished fitting some dress, we would count on 3 and went out simultaneously.

Every time we don't like each other's outfit, we would go back and try another one. After a few minutes, we finally got what we really like. We paid our dresses and went to the foodcourt afterwards.

They all told me their foods and I immediately went to the counter. I was walking through when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry," the guy said and reached his hand to me. I took it then he helps me get up.

"Uh I gotta go," He said then quickly left. I ordered our food and went to the table with our foods. We were in the middle of eating when someone spoke from our back.

"Hey ladies!" Someone said. We turned our back and noticed that it was the boys.

"Hey boys!" Tati said seductively.

"Hey!" I said as Sean takes my food. He gave it back to me after he got some fries. They've got some bags which I'm guessing their suit for tomorrow. We finished and boys and girls went on separate ways.

We dropped our bags on Bailey's house then we went on the park. We played truth or dare on the park. We all chose dare and we were all said to say "I love you's" to some random people.

We laughed at the people we all pranked. Boogie took a video of it. After a few hours, we quickly went to Bailey's house and changed into our dance outfits. We went at the Millennium Dance Complex and saw that there were already a lot of people.

Just then, the boys came too and went on us. We hug each other and went inside. First we did some stretches and learn the steps. We danced to Don't Let Me Down.

After the dance class, Sean kissed me then I went to the girls. I smiled and waved at him before we leave. We prepared our bed before we slept.

~~~~~~~~~

That bad ending of a chapter tho.
But thanks for almost 5.30K reads.
And Happy National Dance Day!

Vote

Comment

Share!

😁😁😁