Chapter Four

// Kenneth San Jose //

I woke up and notice that me and Bailey were cuddling all night. I can't believe that she likes me too. I woke her up and we wake the others. When I open Jen's door, I saw them hugging. each. other. THEY ARE HUGGING EACH OTHER?!?! Lucky I had my phone so I take a picture of them. My phone snap, oh I forgot to turn off the volume! They suddenly open their eyes and quickly widened when they saw that they're already hugging each other. Aww my lil sis is growing up. But she'll still be my lil sis. If Sean broke her heart, he'll be dead. Nah I'm just kidding he's my bestfriend.

I quickly went downstairs and wake the others. When Jen and Sean already here in the kitchen, they decided to make some breakfast. While waiting for them, we watch TVD. While watching I think of Jen and Sean. I know that Jen may develop her feelings to him. Sean? He really liked my sister. The way he looks at her you can already see it. They finished making some breakfast and call us and we all ate. We all decided to separate us boys and girls and the next day will be a couple's day.

// Sean Lew //

I was woken up by a snap. It feels like someone's taking a photo. I slowly open my eyes and quickly widened. Why?! I'm hugging her! I mean we're hugging each other! We pulled away and did our morning routine. We went downstairs and decided to make some breakfast.

"Hey can I uh," Goddamn am I gonna ask her? Uh just forget it.

"What is it?" She looked at me. Her eyes is so pretty and her lips is so kissable. I like her so much the first time I saw her. And the butterflies in my stomach it is soo weird.

"Uhm Sean? What is it? Hello you dead?" I didn't notice that I was staring at her the whole time. I quickly shake my head no and continued cooking our breakfast. We serve it and called them. We all ate and decided to separate us boys and girls. The next day was a couple day. I don't even have one. Unless she will agree.

// Jennifer San Jose //

I wore this and went to the girls.

I saw the girls and they are all fab! But me? Nah!