Chapter Twenty-Three

Sean Lew

"Ready guys?" I asked them and they nod. We all went to the van.

"Uh guys! Where's Kenneth?" We faced her in the back and noticed that Kenneth wasn't with us.

"Back to the house!" I said and we all face palmed. As we got back, we saw him just getting out of the house. He enters the van and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked. We groaned and Gabe started driving.

"Where have you been?" We heard Bailey said. It's kinda silent soooo.

"I'm just fixing my hair-"

"Oh my god!!!" We all said 'cause god! It's just a damn hair! And were only going to save Jen from some bish.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the warehouse. We saw that there was two guys in front of the door. I went out and the squad look at me worried. I went to the guys and said that it was just me and they lead me to where they are.

A girl was sitting on a chair in front of Jen. She has a lot more bruises than before. She looked up and saw me. The girl stands and faced me. We know that this day was something like Jen told us. But its different. It's my ex. Chloe...

"What are you doing here, Chloe?" I asked her.

"Well I just came back here just to see you! I love you Sean!" She started hugging me but I pushed her away.

"But I thought you left for good?" I said.

"I hate people in there! I miss being with you." She said making herself like she was cute. She isn't. She stepped closer while I still remain from where I am. She started leaning in but I pushed her. She chuckled.

"You want to play my game? Okay..." She said and look at the guys. She stepped back and the guys went to me. They started punching and kicking me on the ground. I lie down while they were still kicking me.

"Boys stop!" Chloe said and they stopped.

"It's the girl's turn." She said. My vision was blurry. I heard some screams and punching stuff. They stopped and they all left us alone here. I tried my best to get up and went to her.

I hold her face and lean in. She was crying in pain. She was pale and skinny. She doesn't deserve this. I searched for my phone and called Josh. I told him to immediately call the police and he obeyed. I hung up and started to untie her.

"Oh na ah. You're not going anywhere." Chloe said and I stopped untying her.

"Chloe she doesn't deserve this. She hasn't even done bad to you! If you want me, then I'll be." I said and she smirks.

"Sean no." Jen weakly said. I nod at her and gave her an apologetic look.

"You want me right? Then here I am!" I said and walks to her. She lean in and I started leaning in too. I can't believe I'm doing this! We kissed and she was into it. I grab my handcuff from my pocket while still kissing. I handcuff her and removed her hands from me.

I wiped my lips and spit. Ew! I really can't believe I did that. And the worst?! In front of my bae!

"What the?" She said and I hold her handcuff hands and tied it into a pole. I untied Jen and just then, the police came. They grabbed Chloe to the car and she was hysterically crying inside the car.

"I miss you!" Jen says as she hugged me tightly.

"Me too." I said then I lean in. She covered her lips with her hands.

"Wash yo lips!" She said then I chuckled at her. I put my arms on her and walked to Gabe's van. They all started running towards us and immediately hugged her. They said a bunch of "I miss you" and "I'm so worried about you".

"Uh hello?" I say and they laughed. We all had a group hug and went inside the van. Gabe drive us home.

"Do you guys have food?" Jen said in the middle of the ride.

"Josh give me that!" Marielle said and gave the food to Jen.

"But-"

"No buts! She need food!" Marielle said.

"I need to!" Josh said and Marielle face palmed.

"Will can I have some?" Boogie says and Will gave her some. Boogie gave it to Jen and she started eating.

"Why don't you girls just buy her a food and not stealing your boyfriends food?" Will and Josh said.

"Do you have some money?" They looked down.

"Now shut up." Boogie said and the two boys just shared food. Baby Boo was happily eating. She's still pale. After she ate, she puts her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead while she's sleeping. She's peacefully sleeping. I rest my head on top of her head and I slowly drifted into sleep.

.........

"Wake up love birds! We're home!" Someone says and we quickly woke up. We went inside and because of tiredness, we all collapsed on the sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aye! Thanks to 4.08K and 266 votes!
Love lots!
If you like it,

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow