Chapter Eight

// Jennifer San Jose //

As soon as I woke up, I've been thinking what is Sean planning. On the car ride, we were so silent and Sean is smiling all the time. I decided to not to talk to him for awhile. I faked mad so he'd told me but still he didn't.

When we got into the squad, they asked why am I upset. I told them to ask Sean. They all looked at Sean. He whispers it to Kenneth and he grins. Kenneth whispered it to Bailey and she passes it until they all know it.

I pout at them then started walking to my first period. I felt that someone held my hand. I looked back and it was none other than Lewser. I removed his hand and continued walking. I can feel that he was behind me. As I got into the room, I sat and pull my book.

I started reading but Sean keep poking me. I slammed my book but not so hard and look at him with a serious face. He smiles that 'cause his dimples to be showed. Ugh this boy. If only he wasn't soooo cute, I'm gonna throw my book at him.

"Hey why are you so mad lately?"

"Because you didn't tell me what are we gonna do later! I hate surprises," I pout.

"Don't worry,"

I smiled a little and the teacher came. She started disussing.

*Skip to the last class*

Ugh I wonder what's gonna happen later. Sean and I went to the parking lot. We went home but he went on other way which is not on my house. We went on a house which is big. He opens my door and I went out.

"Sean where are we?" I raised my one eyebrow while asking him.

"At my house," My eyes widened then he takes my hand and we went on the door. As he was about to open the door, the door opens and some girl was infront of us. She kinda looks like Sean so I guess she's his sister.

"Hi Serris. Is Mom and Dad already there?" Sean asked.

"They've just arrived and Mom is cooking," Serris said then we went to the living room.

"Oh. Serris?" Serris looks with a questioning look.

"Yeah?"

"I'd like to introuce you my girlfriend, Jennifer. Jen, Serris my older sister," I smiled at her then she smiles back. I offered my hand at her and introduced myself.

"Hi I'm Jennifer San Jose. Kenneth's sister," We shake our hands then Sean pulled me going into somewhere. I smiled again at Serris then we went upstairs. We stopped at the door which I guess his room and we entered it. I went to his bed and sat on it.

"So you're gonna introduce me to your family?" He went besides me then he smiles.

"Yes," He looks down. I lift up his chin and look at his eyes.

"What's up babe? Is there something wrong?" I can see that there's something wrong.

"My dad wants me to marry the daughter of his officemate. They need to keep the company still up and they want us to manage it when we grow up," Oh whale.

"Who's the girl?" He looks at me seriously.

"Sophia..." What? Not her!

"What the?"

"Ya I know what you're feeling that's the first thing too that I said before,"

"Is there anything else to stop it?"

"I think so not. Sophia really wants me. But I kept refusing her,"

"Okay just forget about her. All we have to do is to change your father's mind," I gave him a little smile. I don't want to lose him. He's my everything. He's mine and I'm his. A tear fall in my cheek and he wipes it using his thumb.

"Hey don't worry okay. I'm not gonna leave you," He kinda lights me up then I smiled at him like I don't care at all.

"That's my girl," He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then we look at each other. We lean in closer but quickly interupted by Serris opening the door.

"Sorry guys for ruining the moment. The dinner's ready," I awkwardly smiled while Sean gives Serris a dirty look. I placed my hand on my heart and it was really fast. Like real damn fast. What if they don't like me? Will they accept me?

"Hey you nervous?" I nod. "I am too but don't worry they'll like you," I smiled then we went downstairs holding each other's hand. As we get into the kitchen, his mom and dad are already in there even Serris.

I smiled at them and we sat on the table. Me and Sean were next to each other. He holds my hand under the table. I know that he knows that I'm nervous. I REALLY am nervous. While were eating his Mom speaks.

"So you're Sean's girlfriend? Right?" I nod and smiled.

"What's your name sweetie?" - His mom

"I'm Jennifer San Jose. Kenneth's sister?" - Jen

"Oh. He's really nice. So what do you do? Like hobbies?" - His mom

"I sing and read a lot of books. I dance but not that much. And I also love cooking like very much," - Jen

"You're like Sean, he cooks a lot. He sings but... he sucks at it," She whispered the last sentence which made me laugh a little. Sean gave his mom the look.

"I know that Mrs. Lew. Oh and your dish is so good. Did you taught Sean how to cook?" she kinda makes me comfortable in the situation but still not because of his Dad.

"Jen you can call me Mom if you want and Yes I did," I smiled at her.

"Okay MOM," She giggles and continued eating. A few seconds his Dad speaks

"Sean do you think that bringing a girlfriend here will change my decision?" We all became silent.

"Well yeah," - Sean

"Well it isn't," We all looked shocked at what he said. I could feel that Sean is gonna blow of anger right now. I hold his hand which cause him to calm a little. He then spokes but calm.

"No matter what happens I'm not gonna marry that girl," Right now all of us are really silent except for Sean and his Dad.

"You're gonna marry her even if you don't want to!!!" MOM holds Mr. Lew to calm down.

"Well then I'm outa here," Sean stands up then walk straight to the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lew. I'm just gonna talk to Sean," I smiled at them the quickly went outside. I can't see him. I went to the park where I first answer him. Still no sign of Sean. I sat under the tree then stare at nowhere. I heard a sniff and it's like on the tree. I looked up and saw him sitting on the branch.I went up to him and decided to comfort him. I hugged him and he hugged back but tighter.

"Hey don't worry about it. I bet there's still a way to change your Dad's mind," He stops then look at me.

"Maybe there is. I just don't want to lose you,"

"I'm not gonna leave you. Never," I offer my hand like a kid that wants to have a pinky promise. He accepts it then both say Pinky Promise. We laugh but then we heard a crack. He was near the trunk so he quickly went down. After it I was about to go down but I lost my balance. I close my eyes as I fell.

I feel like I'm on top of someone or something. As I open my eyes I saw...

~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Wassup guys! Okay I'm trying to be cool tho.
Hehe.
Sorry for not updating for like a week.
I'm just kinda running out of ideas.
If have any pm me and thanks a lot.
Anyways thanks for reading it!
Leave a vote and comment!