Chapter Fifteen

// Jennifer San Jose //

I saw them kissing again. I guess I was right. He really do meant it. The squad looked shocked and asked me if I was okay. Bish does it look like I'm okay? Suddenly, we saw Sean pushed Sophia and when he looks back he saw us in all shock.

Our cars were only next to each other so I immediately went to the car. The squad were still standing and they look like they froze there. I whistle and they look in my way. I give them the look then they all went to their cars.

As I was about to open the car door, I felt a sudden pain on my chest. It really hurts. I put my hand on my chest and started to catch my breath. I feel like dying. My body started to get weak.

"Jen are you okay?" Tati said. I don't respond because I'm still catching my breath. I guess today it's going back again.

"OMFG not now!" Kenneth said while I fell down on the ground. I saw all of them around me then my eyes started to went black.

**********

I woke up and saw that I was in a white room. I was wearing a hospital gown and there's an oxygen beside me. There's a wire in my nose that connects to the oxygen. I guess my asthma came back. Great.

I saw my brother on the couch and my mother beside me who was sleeping. I moved my hand to her which cause her to wake up. She instantly hugs me after she saw me already awake.

"Kenneth wake up! She's awake!" My mother said while Kenneth immediately went up to me and hugs me. I hugged back and asked them where's the squad.

"They're coming over in a minute now," Kenneth said while looking at the phone.

After a few minutes they all came. The boys have some flowers and the girls have some food. Yass bish food! I quickly grab the food from Kaycee's hand and quickly ate it.

"Wow hungry much?" Kaycee said.

"I think so," I said while my mouth was full of food. While I was eating, the door opened and it revealed my ex. I stopped eating and moved my food to my side. I crossed my arms and I face myself to the side where I can't see him.

"Why'd you stop eating? I cooked that for you," Kaycee said.

"I lost my apetite," I said.

"Hey I bought some flowers and I cooked this for you," I heard him said.

"You can throw that to the trash can," I said calmly.

"Jennifer! Don't be rude to our guests!" My mother said while I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Why is he even here?" I said angrily. I heard some whispering people then I heard the door open and closed. I literally thought that he was gone so I faced the opposite side but I saw him the only one standing.

"What do you want?" I asked him rudely.

"We need to talk," He said.

"We have nothing to talk about," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't kiss her, she did it in purpose. In our house, she told me that she will hurt you and I don't want you to be hurt and when we heard the car outside, when she heard the door, she immediately pulled me and kiss me," I just rolled my eyes and signaled him to continue.

"On the parking lot, she did it too. I swear all of it was not me. It was hers. And here's your bracelet," he gives me the bracelet but I motioned him to put it on my side. He did it and wait for my my respond.

"Then why didn't you tell me soon?" I said.

"Because she only told me the time when you're about to come. She did it on purpose,"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever," I sat on the bed and opened the tv.

"You can leave now," I said then he crossed his arms and sat beside me.

"Hey shoo! And I said leave now!" He pout and gave me a puppy eyes. You maybe cute but it don't work.

"Not until you forgive me," I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv. I feel like I'm gonna be the queen of rolling eyes because of this boy.

"Okay I'm not gonna leave," He stays on his seat and watch the tv with me.

"Ugh Why can't you just-" He cut me off by kissing me right on the lips. His soft plump lips is so kissable. I don't freaking know but I kissed back. What are you doing?! He smiled at the kiss while I smiled back. I pulled away and widened my eyes.

"What the heck did I just do?" I hold my lips and look on my other side.

"Am I forgiven?" I faced him and smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes," He said then I hugged him. Ugh I hate him.

"I love you too," Did he just read my mind?

"Yes," He said.

"You're freaking lucky Lewser that I love you," I hugged him and suddenly the door opened that revealed them. We pulled away and I blushed a bit.

"So you two are together again?" Kenneth said then I looked at Sean.

"Are we?" He asked. I nod and smiled. He smiled back and his freaking cute dimples showed up. I poked it and giggled. Why is he so freakin cute?

"Aww stop the cuteness," My mom said and we laughed. The door opens and it was Dad. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Is she okay?" He asked my mom.

"She is Cres. She just need to rest," the nurse came and told that I need to rest for now then they all left except Sean.

"Can you sleep with me here?" I ask him.

"Uh what if they got mad?"

"Eh please?" I gave him my best cute look then he shrugged.

"Okay,"

"Yey!" I clapped my hands like a child and he went to my side. We cuddled each other and my eyes started to shut down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aye guys! Surprise update maybe?
I MAY update tomorrow again.
And FINALLY I've got to enroll.
I'm finally on Grade 8 and I'm going to study harder this time. Maybe?
'Cause seriously before I don't pay attention to class cause I'm SOOO lazy.
Is there anyone who's lazy like me too? Raise your hand! No one? Okay.
So yah. Leave a vote and comment!
Share it too!
Byiiee!😘