Chapter Twenty

I felt someone shaking me. I woke up and saw Sean, the squad and my family. I saw them all worried. I can feel that my face is wet. So it was just a dream?

"Oh my god! We were so worried about you," Sean said then he hugs me. They all went up to me and hugged me.

"What happened to you?"

"You were crying and you're almost gonna have an asthma attack,"

"What's wrong?"

They asked a bunch of questions after pulling out from the hug.

"Well I just had a nightmare. But don't worry about it. It's just nothing," I said then I awkwardly went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

It's just a dream. But what if it might happen on some day? I don't want to lose him. Ugh! Just forget it. I finished taking a shower then I suddenly remembered I don't have any clothes. I slightly opened the door and looked to see if there's any person in my room.

Whoosh! No one was there. I grab my towel and wrap it around me. I went to my closet and grab some clothes. I grab my white adidas shirt and white shorts.

"Oh! Mamamia!" A person said as he walks into my room. I jumped a little and quickly went to the bathroom. Phew! Gosh who the heck is that? I wore the clothes and I blowdried my hair.

 Phew! Gosh who the heck is that? I wore the clothes and I blowdried my hair

"Damn! You look hot before!" Sean said as I walked out from the bathroom.

"Psh! Pervert!" I went beside him on the bed. I lightly punch him and he chuckles.

"Oooh! Anyways, why are you crying before? What's the dream about?" He said and I looked down.

"Well don't freak out! Alright?" I said then he nods.

"So it was me getting kidnapped by Sophia. And you came to save me but there was a big guy and he went on you and punched you. I told Sophia to stop and hurt me and the big guy obeyed her. He beat me up then my asthma came and it was too late when you've got the inhaler. And the next thing was you guys woke me up and you were all in my room worried," He looked shocked after I said the story.

"Woah! That was a really terrifying nightmare," He said with wide eyes.

"Yeah but what if it might happen? What would you do?" I asked him staring him right into his eyes.

"Well let's just hope it doesn't happen. And what am I gonna do? Well save you of course. No matter what happens in life, I'll be by your side and will always love you," He said then hugs me. He kissed my forehead which made me smile a bit.

"So let's go eat some breakfast?" I nod then we walked to the kitchen.

We ate breakfast and went to the living room where the squad is.

"Hey you okay?" Tati said then I nods.

"If you have a problem just tell us okay? We're here for you," Will said and I gave them a small smile.

"Hey so while you're asleep, we saw you crying and we kept waking you up. What's the dream about?" Bailey said and I looked at Sean. He told them the story and they were all shocked.

"Calm guys! It's just a dream and let's just hope it doesn't happen," I told them and they calmed for a bit.

We all decided to went on ice skating to have some fun. Some of the boys didn't know how to do it. We laughed as they looked scared from falling. I've taught my panda to do it so nothing to worry.

Our hands were intertwined while skating. I decided to do the toe loop and I smirked at my Panda. He smirked back and copied me. I did the triple lutz perfectly and I nudged him to do it.

"Okay okay you win," He said putting his hands up in surrender. I giggled and pulled him back from where the squad is.

We saw that the boys are done learning how to skate. Sean and I raced to them but I lose.

"All one!" He said while I was panting.

"So are the boys done?" I asked the girls.

"Yep," They said then we looked to them but I guess they're still struggling from balancing it.

"Oh cmon!" Tati said as she walked to Gabe to help him. The others went to the boys while Sean went up to me.

"So what now?" He said while I think for us to do something.

"Wait. Take a video of me making triple lutz!" I said pulling out my phone. He chuckled and took my phone.

"Ready?" I asked then he mouthed okay. I did it and do a peace sign at the end. He finished it and chuckled.

"Oh my llama. Imma post this on instagram!" I said and act so girly. I saw a lot of positive comments and I smiled.

We told the squad that were tired and we went off the rink. Sean and I were going in a restaurant then we saw a familiar with a guy.

"Hey is that Sophia?" I said pointing at them. He nods and we walked faster to get inside the restaurant.

"I guess she wasn't interested at you now," I said after we sat.

"Yeah but I know she's a lunatic. She can't be like that. She might be planning something," He said and I just shrugged. We ordered food and ate some. We text the squad that were going home.

We went home and he was still gonna sleep with me. He got scared after I told him the dream. We change into our pj's and went to bed.

"I love you Panda." I said while I put my head on his chest.

"I love you too Baby Boo...." He said then he kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm really REALLY sorry for not updating.
I feel so bad.
I got school and it was like hell.
I saw that the last chapter was updated on June 19.
And now it's July 1. So how many days was it?
Tsk you count. I hate math. Sometimes...
So if you guys like it, leave a
Vote
Comment
Share
Byiiieee!😘