Chapter Onety One

*See what I did there guys? HAHAHA Okay Imma stop.*

// Sean Lew //

I heard my phone's ringtone which caused me to wake up. I checked it and saw there was a text from Dad. He said that we need to talk. I left a note for the squad and went to the place where me and Dad always go when we hangout. 

I saw Dad and immediately went up to him. He told me that he might chose Jen but only in one condition. And it was...

"Challenges."

"A Challenge?"

"Yes and Sophia was her rival," 

"What? Like a competition?"

"Yes. Plus they're gonna do it on the party this week" Really is this some kind of movie? Tf? 

"Does Sophia already know about this?" He nods. What the? Ugh!

I went to Bailey's house and saw that they're already up. I saw Jen just finished cooking in the kitchen. I hug her in the back which cause her to giggle. It's so cute when she giggles. She turn to me then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a bit.

"Where did you go Lewser?" She said while her arms crossed

"My dad talked to me this morning," I looked down remembering what he said before.

"What is it?" I shake my head.

"Let's just not talk about it," I hugged her then kissed her on the forehead. 

"Guys the breakfast is ready!" She yelled and in just seconds, the squad came running from the living room. 

"This is really good!" Tati said.

"You remind me of someone's dishes," Gabe said then we all look at him.

"Who?" She asks.

"Sean," He smirks and we all continued eating. I taste it and it really does like mine. After Gabe said that I saw her blush. Aww cutie. I pinch her slightly in the cheek. She's so cute. I have a freaking cute girlfriend. 

"Aww #JeAn," Then Will took a photo of us. I was pinching her cheeks then she started pinching me too. 

"Okay stop it now sis. The ants are coming," We laughed then continued eating. After eating we decided to went to the mall. To watch some movies. We watched Captain America: Civil Wars. It was such a good movie. 

After watching it, we all split so we have time to ya know. Date.

// Jennifer San Jose //

You know it feels like Sean's hiding something from me. But I'm gonna ask him about it later. We watched the Captain America: Civil Wars. Then we all split up. Me and Sean went to Mcdonalds. Food is life bruh. 

After we ordered some food, I immediately ask him what's wrong.

"Sean, what did you and your Dad talk about?"-Jen

"It's a way to stop the arrange marriage,"-Sean

"What is it?" My eyes quickly widened and clearly focused on him. 

"He said there was a challenge and you competitor is Sophia,"-Sean

"What? When?"-Jen

"It's gonna be on a party. Dad's party,"-Sean

"Oh. My. God. What is the challenge? Do you know?" He shakes his head.

"Don't worry I bet you can do all the challenges. You're much better than Sophia," I smiled and hugged him. I thanked him then we went skating.

I love ice skating. We wore our skates and I immediately went to the rink. I saw Sean struggling through the entrance. He was only on the side. I laughed and went on him. 

"Hey do you even know how to skate?" 

"No. I just agreed 'cause I don't want you to be mad at me when I refused," I smirked and pulled him. 

"Hey keep your balance," He was a fast learner. I teach him the ways. And since he was fast, he immediately can skate so nicely. While skating, he intertwined his fingers  to me. I smiled then we continued skating.

I checked the time and it's already 6:45. I told him that it's almost 7 then he grab my hand going outside. We change into our shoes then he pulled me into somewhere. I looked up and saw.... IDA?! That's where they take dance classes right? Don't tell me.

"Bae don't tell me that you're taking me-" He again pulls me inside.

"Shh Yeah I'm taking you to dance class," I was about to refuse but he opens the door which revealed a lot of people. 

"Sean you're late," A guy went up to us which I guess their teacher?

"Sorry Matt. I have a dancer here too," 

"Wait what?"

"Go to your places now," He pulled me like about how many times will he pull me.  I saw the squad and I awkwardly smile. Tati was on my left and Sean was on my right.

"What took you guys so long?" Tati says.

"We went on Ice skating and we didn't notice the time," She nods then we do some stretches. Well it's literally like my first time on a dance class. But not really I took dance classes before but I stopped.

After learning the choreography, Matt chose the groups. I was on the group with Tati and Bailey. (Just pretend that on the second group, Tati was there) All of them cheered for us. Well I think it's good to be back at dancing.

It was so fun. We went back to Bailey's house and ate some  dinner. We played Just Dance afterwards but of course we take a break first. We took our phones up then we chose a song. After we all dance, we changed into our pj's and sleep. I really am comfortable sleeping in Sean's chest. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and on the forehead. I slowly drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii! So thanks for reading it!

Leave a vote and comment!

Byiee!

__________

PS. What's the last song that you've listened?

Put it in the comments and put "in Sean's pants" 

Example: Close in Sean's pants

Go! 

Another PS. I'm bored tho.