Chapter Sixteen

// Jennifer San Jose //

Finally! I'm getting out of the hospital. The nurse said that I can't be so tired 'cause I might faint again. They gave me an inhaler in case of emergency. I literally hate having asthma.

We went in our car and went home. I was the first one to get out of the car because I miss my bed. I went to the door and opened it. After I entered the house, someone yelled at my face that caused me to jump and scream.

"What the-" I look to the side and saw

My older brother?!?!

"Kuya Mat!!! I miss you!!!" I said hugging him.

"I missed you too, Jen." He said then we pulled out from hug. A girl stood up from the couch and went up to us.

"Bre!" I said hugging her.

"I haven't seen you guys for like years!" I said and hugged them both

"Well ya know we're busy from work. But here we are!" Bre said.

"Oh I forgot! I have some chocolates in the bag," Mat pointed at the bag on the couch. Kenneth and I look at each other and was about to race for getting it but Mom called us.

"Guys let's eat first!" Mom said from the kitchen. We obeyed and went to the kitchen. We heard the doorbell then my Dad comes and get it.

"Hi Mr. San Jose, I brought some foods for Jen," I heard Sean's voice. I quickly stood up and went to him. I jumped on him and hugged him. I missed him even tho I haven't seen him for like hours.

"Stop it loverbirds. Sean, go join us eat," Dad says and Sean nods. We went back to the table and Mat gave me a confused look.

"Are you guys together now?" He said then I blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes," He chuckled and our attention went on Mom. Mom leads the prayer and we eat our lunch afterwards. While I was eating, I felt my phone buzzed. I took it out but not in front of them. I saw a text from Bailey.

From: Sister-in-law😘
Hey! Sleepover at Tati's house.
Ya comin?

To: Sister-in-law😘
I'll ask my mom and dad.

"Mom can I go to my squad's sleepover?" I asked and gave them my best puppy eyes.

"Fine," Mom sighed and I turned my gaze to Dad. He nods and I mumbled yes. I immediately text Bails that I'll go. Sean and I finished eating and we head upstairs. I packed some clothes while he sat on my bed. I finished packing and I lied down on my bed.

"Oi Bae! Cuddle with me!" I said like a freaking child. Wth am I doing?!

"Why?" He asks. I sat next to him and pout.

"Eh I missed you," I'm like drunk rn.

"We've seen each other yesterday," He said.

"Eh I need a cuddle buddy!" I open my arms wide. He chuckled and hugged me. I can feel his heartbeat. My head was currently on his chest and goddamn his cologne ugh! He is so warm. I heard him laughed then I looke up on him.

"What are you laughing at huh?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing you're just so cute," He pulled me back to hug then the door opened.

"Lovebirds! Leggo!" Kenneth said then I grabbed my bag and followed them downstairs.

"Bye Matt, Bre! Mom, Dad!" I saaid waving at them before leaving. We went on Ken's car and he drives us to Tati's house. After a few minutes, we finally arrived. We entered it and saw Tati, Gabe, Kaycee and Jace.