Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jennifer San Jose

"Are the cameras ready?" I heard in my dream. I'm dreaming of me riding in a unicorn with a baby panda in front of me. The unicorn was damn gorgeous. And I felt something strange.

"Ready?" The unicorn suddenly stops, turned on me and said that. WTF?!

"What the hell?" I said. The unicorn continued flying then the baby panda hugs me. It tickled me then on the face. It felt itchy. I scratched it lightly. Wait why is it wet? My vision became black then I woke up. I saw the girls holding cameras while Tati was holding a whip cream and Soni was holding a feather.

"Who did this?" I said. They all pointed to themselves. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and my phone vibrated. I grab it and saw a bunch of notifications. It was a video of me.

"Girls!!!" I screamed then I run onto them. We got tired 'cause I kept chasing them. We ate breakfast and just lay on the couch after eating. We decided to make a musically then did some duets from fans.

° ° Few hours later ° °

"Where's my makeup?" Tati said then Bailey pointed at the bag on the corner. We're getting ready for the prom even tho there's still two hours before the car came to pick us up. I'm almost finished on my makeup while the others are still not.

After I finished my makeup, I curl my hair and tie it into this:

I look at them and their almost done. I just took a video of them getting ready and posted it on my stories on snapchat. After a few minutes, they were finished. We all took each other's prom dresses then Momma Mcquay took a photo of us.

We posted it on our social medias and after it, the limousine came. We went in and the boys were in it. We laughed as we saw their reaction. They were all in shock like they've never seen us in a dress.

"What? Haven't you seen a goddess?" I said then they all looked at me with a serious face.

"Just sayin." I put my hands up and laughed. The chauffeur took us to the event. We saw it and there's a red carpet and some papparazzi. We all went out by our dates. Sean and I were the last ones to came out. We heard a scream and noticed that some are fangirls and some fanboys.

We went on it and signed some autographs. We took some photo with them then we went on the red carpet. Sean puts his hand on my waist then smiled. I look at him but he suddenly pulls me closer that made our face much closer. He gave me a quick peck then I giggled.

"Love you Baby Boo," He said.

"Love you too, Panda." I replied. We went inside and saw a lot of people. Some are dancing and some are on the tables. We went to our table and what a surprise there's Sophia.

"Uh hey Sophia," I said smiling.

"Hey J-jen..." She said stuttering. I went beside her and hold her on her shoulders.

"I forgive you, Sophia." I said then she hugs me. She cried but I took my handkerchief and hand it to her.

"No I have mine." She said then took hers out. She wipes it carefully because of the makeup. We laughed then they look at us. We just laughed it off and watch the others.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hate myself whenever I don't update.
and I just wanted to say how happy I am ever since I learned Controlla.
Lol. Idek why. Because at first,
It was damn hard for me.
And hope you like this chapter! 😘

Vote

Comment

Share!