Chapter Twenty-Two

*Still Sean's POV*

So basically were finding Jen. An unknown number has been texting me that I will be hers soon. Like hell nah. Whoever this girl is, I'll never be hers. Never in a million years.

It's almost six days and I'm worried about her. What about her asthma? Their Mom and Dad still don't know what's happening while they're away. We don't even know how to say it to them.

Ugh! What does this girl want?! If she wants me then I'll obey her. I don't want Jen to be in a bad condition because of me.

"No Sean don't do it," Gabe said whose beside me.

"But it's the only thing to save her," I said.

"There's still an option, Sean. Don't give up. You both have promises right?" Will said and made think of it.

We've tried to track the location of the sender on my phone but we failed. I told the squad that I'm just going to freshen up for a bit then I went outside. I was on my penny board and I skate around.

I stopped on a tree and noticed that this place were we first became official. I'm staring out of nowhere when my phone buzzed. I looked and saw a text from the unknown number.

From: Unknown
You want to know where I am huh?

I immediately text back after I read it.

To: Unknown
Just tell me where you are!

From: Unknown
Well I'm on blah blah blah blah blah street.
Make sure you're the only one
Coming in here.

I rolled my eyes then she sent a photo. It was a picture of Jen with some bruises on her face. She was looking down. Her hands and feet was tied on a chair. I can feel that she was so weak.

I decided to get up and skate back to the house. I told the squad the address and we called the police. We planned about how are we gonna get into the warehouse and how to get Jen.
After planning it all, we all fell asleep on the couch. (A/N of course the police wasn't with them when they fall asleep. 😂)

Jennifer San Jose

"Here's your food!" The guy said and kicked the tray of food to me.

"How the fuck can I eat when my hands are tied." He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. They don't have any spoon and fork so he has nothing else to do but to use his hands.

While he was about to feed me, I bite his hand. He slapped me and discontinued to feed me. Just then she came smirking.

"You're his ex! Why do you still kept getting him back? He's already moved on to you." I said while she rolled her eyes.

"Well you don't care. Anyways, he's coming tomorrow. Prepare," He looked at the guy and punched me twice on the stomach. I spit some blood and looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yie! Double update!
For the first time? I guess?
Oh and thank you guys so much for the 3.62k and 255 votes!
So much love lots!
So anyways, if like this chappy

Vote

Comment

Share

😁😁😘😘