Fallen angels

*Beep Bee*

I looked at my phone and just like I thought it was a text from my best friend candy.

"I just landed, is your plane here yet?"

"Yeah getting off now. Where do you want to meet?" I texted back while grabbing my bag and making my way off the plane.

*Beep Beep*

"Meet you are the starbucks. I need some coffee!!"

I laughed while slipping my phone back into my pocket. I can't believe candy and I are finally able to meet face to face. We have been friends for a while now, We met on twitter and became instant friends.

We decided that we needed to meet and hang out so we planned a mini vacation to LA, California. As i was making my way to starbucks I watched all the people around me.

***

I was almost to starbucks when I ran into someone knocking me over.

"Oh I am so sorry!" His voice rang I recognized it from some where. I looked up and couldnt believe who I seen...

"Its ok andy, I should have been watching where i was going" I stated

"You know who i am?"

"Ya I like both your band and your solo work"

"Oh cool, Your not freaking out either which is a plus"

"ha why would i freak out? Your just another normal person who just happens to be in a very successful band and has money" I stated while dusting my self off once more.

"Well i have to get to starbucks, It was nice meeting you andy!" I stated while walking away.

"Wait whats your name?" He questioned

"Juliet should know, I talk to her on depop" I replied pointing at the beautiful women walking up to andy, I then turned and proceeded into starbucks.

***

I glanced around trying to find candy which after a minute I did. She was sitting in a booth drinking a triple chocolate carmel mocha.

I sat down at the table and noticed that she got me my favorite starbucks drink as well. A large vanilla bean Frap with Java chips.

"Hey candy! Thanks for the drink you didnt have to"

"I figured you would need it"

"Well thank you,"

***Andy's P.o.v***

Today Juliet was getting back from visiting her family and I was excited. I missed my dragonfly, Crow missed her as well. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys then proceeded to my car.

When I got to the airport I was too excited to see juliet that I didnt realize I just walked into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry!" I stated while trying to help up the girl. She looked at me like she recognized me.

Oh great she's going to fan girl and then I will never get out of here.

"Its ok andy, I should have been watching where i was going" She stated

"You know who i am?" I questioned this was weird.

"Ya I like both your band and your solo work"

"Oh cool, Your not freaking out either which is a plus" I stated once more. Thank god maybe I can get back to juliet in one piece.

"ha why would i freak out? Your just another normal person who just happens to be in a very successful band and has money" She replied while dusting her self off.

***

"Well I have to get to starbucks, It was nice meeting you!" She said while walking away

"Wait whats your name?" I questioned her

"Juliet should know, I talk to her on depop" She replied pointing behind me. I turned and seen my dragonfly.

"Hey Dragonfly"

"Hey White rabbit"

I pecked juliet on the lips as we started walking into starbucks.

***

"the normal babe?" I questioned while she went to sit at a table.

"please. Thanks hun" Juliet whispered while looking on her phone.

When I came back to the table I noticed the girl I had knocked over was sitting in a booth talking with someone.

"Hey dragonfly, Do you recognize that girl?" I questioned.

"Which girl?"

"That one" I stated pointing to her

"Uhm.. Oh I think so! I talked to her on my depop shop. Let me check" She stated while pulling up depop

"Here it is, Amber Hills or HardcoreAmbur. She wrote me a couple times about my clothes but she always said the sweetest things about me and you being together and how she hopes we never break up" She stated

"Why do you ask White Rabbit?"

"I knocked her over while I was walking to meet up with you"

"Awe well is she okay?"

"yeah but when I asked her name she said you would know and then left" I stated while chuckling a little.

"Well why don't you invite her to the concert to make up for knocking her over with you gazelle legs?" She questioned in a teasing matter.

"Hey leave my gazelle legs out of this. I was thinking about you" I teased back while pulling out the tickets from my wallet.

****Amber's P.O.V****

Candy and I were just about to get up to find our way to the rental car place when we heard someone clear their throat.

"hey Amber, I wanted to say sorry for knocking you over again" Andy stated staring at me.

"Im guessing You asked juliet about me then?" I laughed

"Yeah and thank you for saying those sweet things about her and I. Not many fans think that way"

"Well they aren't real fans in my opinion, They shouldn't care who your dating as long as your happy." I stated matter factly

"Oh but if it was Ashley you know you would cut a bitch" Candy stated laughing at her little joke

"No.. I would be fine. He likes blonde big boob bimbos and I am not blonde nor big boobed" I stated.

"are you talking about purdy?" Andy questioned starring at us

"yes she is. She is in love with Ashley" Candy stated again and I just glared at her jokingly of course but Andy did not need to know any of this

"Oh thats cute. I wanted to bring you over these two tickets for our concert later tonight. We are doing a group concert with escape the fate. Juliet and I thought it would make up for my gazelle legs knocking you over" Andy chuckled while running his hands threw his hair.

"Well thank you andy. Maybe we will attend" I stated while grabbing my luggage and throwing my cup away

* I know its short guys, Im sorry. I am trying to separate chapters by whats going on. Please give me your honest opinions on if you like the chapters or now.*