Sweet blasphemy

"Am..Amber is that you?" Ashley questioned looking like he was trying to see if his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Uh.... ya it's me ash.." I stated

I decided I shouldn't lie because then it would weight heavy on my chest.

I was about to walk away since the boys were just sitting there starring at me, full of shock.

****ten minutes later****
I walked back to Jenni observing her flirting with Ronnie and him wanting legit nothing to do with her.

"Hey Ronnie, sorry about that"

"It's cool Amber, I didn't realize it was you until andy pulled you away and Jenni here told me your name"

"It's chill, I was hoping they wouldn't have recognized me"

"Oh whys that"

"Well when I left LA me and ash didn't really leave on good terms" I stated earning a nod from Ronnie.

By that time it was time for Ronnie to go do his set so Jenni and I continued to walk around.

*an hour later*

Jenni and I were walking around just taking in all the bands playing when I felt hands go over my eyes.

"Uhm excuse me get your fucking nasty ass hands off of my eyes!" I screamed earning a chuckle from the mystery person.

"Wow dude, is that how you greet a friend"

I felt a small smile reach my lips when I turned and was faced with Jake.

"Omg Jake how'd you know I was here?" I questioned and chuckled noticing jenni's mouth on the ground.

"Well ashley came back to the bus all sad which only meant two things. Either he got shot down by a girl or he seen you. I asked andy what was wrong and he told me so I had to come find you"

"Oh I didn't think he actually cared"

"Well of course he does, he just doesn't want to show it with the hole you being married still"

"Oh but I'm not any more"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah when I got home I found him having sex with someone in our bed, in our apartment something we promised we would never do. So I left a note saying I was leaving files for divorce and here we are today"

"Well come hang at our bus til the set" he chuckled.

"Ca..can I come too" jenni questioned in shock

"Uhm yeah any friend of Ambers is a friend of mine" Jake stated while draping his arms around me and Jenni while leading us back to his bus.