Crown of thorns

After Ashley left I laid in my bed and watched some tv, Eventually passing out.

When i woke up i glanced down at my phone noticing it was 10:30 pm and i couldnt help but feel jealous of candy.

I mean this trip was for us to hang out but i made her wish come true. Candy and craig were pretty much together unofficially.

They have been hanging out none stop since we got here and the hole time i have hung out with ashley a couple times, thats it.

With those few hang outs i have only gotten those two kissed that happened today.

I grabbed my laptop and decided to work on my ashley purdy story on wattpad.

Ashley will never know i am writing this story about him or i may just die of embarrassment, but i guess if he searches my twitter name he would find it, so not really doing good at the hole hiding it.

'Good Job Amber' i mentally scorn myself.

As i finished writing a chapter i noticed it was now 11pm. Five minutes later i felt my phone vibrating signaling that i had someone texting me, but i didnt recognize the number.

(A: Amber U: Unknown)

U: Uhm hello is this amber?

A: Uh this is she, who is this?

U: Oh haha this is CC. I stole your number from ashleys phone

(A:Amber C: CC)

A: Okay what can i help you with mr. coma

C: well we are all going to a club tonight and all of us want to meet you, well me, jake and jinxx want to meet you since andy already did.

A: yeah I met him at the airport. Does ashley want me to come?

C: well he doesn't exactly know. Its going to be a surprise. So you have to look extra hot because he has the hotts for you and bad.

A: ok i suppose i will come. Tell me where to go

C: No where. Andy said he would pick you up. Where are you staying at?

A: The Hilton. Third Floor. Room 309

C: okay see you soon, well you know what i mean.

As soon as i read that i quickly saved cc's number in my phone, grabbed clothes and proceeded to take a quick shower.

After about twenty minutes i heard a knock upon my door ( No pun intended) Opening it to reveal Andy and Juliet.

"Andy, Its nice to see you again" i stated not sure if it would be cool to go in for a hug from him

"Juliet, wow you are even more beautiful in person!"

"You are to Amber!" Juliet squealed before pulling me in for a hug from her.

Tonight will defiantly be a fun one.