In the end

It's been three years since I told Ashley I would be his girl friend and since then we have been doing great.

Since I work for a music blog I get to go on tours with Ashley.

We were currently on the last show for this tour and the boys were excited to get home.

Juliet and I were side stage listening to them finishing up fallen angels.

"Guys you have been fucking amazing tonight!!" Andy screamed in the mic with his amazingly creepy smile.

"Tonight we have a special announcement that Ashley our bassist wants to say!"

Andy handed his mic to Ashley as we got to the center of the stage.

"Hey guys so as you know I met this girl  a while ago and being the purdy perve as you all call me I messed things up big time! But I got her back. Can Amber please come on the stage!" Ashley shouted in the mic.

I couldn't help the smile on my face but I was stuck in my spot.

"Amber did you hear ashley?" Juliet questioned 

I turned to look at her and shook my head yes.

"I can't go out there... there's a lot of people"

"Your fine Amber I promise just keep your eyes on ashley and everything will be fine" and with that Juliet pushed me into stage.

I looked at the crowd then back to ashley..

I nervously got to where ashley was standing and he took my hand.

"Amber I know we have been threw so much in the time that we have none each other, but I love you more then you will ever know. I am so glad you gave me a second chance three years ago," ashley smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

Ashley got down on one knee and I looked at him in aw.

"Amber you tamed this wild outlaws heart, so with that I ask, will you make me the happiest purdy boy in the entire world and be my wife"

I stood at ashley and I couldn't help the smile grow on my face.

Tears were springing from my eyes as I could only find the energy to shake my head yes.

Ashley picked me up and spun me around giving me a huge hug and one of the most passionate kisses he has ever laid on me.

I then heard andy, Jake, jinxx and CC scream in CC mic

"SHE SAID YES!!!"

I couldn't help to smile at those boys.

I knew I would find my home but I never thought it would be in the legit family of black veil brides but I couldn't be any happier.