Victory call

"Y..You went home with Ashley Purdy... The Ashley Purdy!!" candy all but yelled as we finally reached her and craig.

I looked over to ashley and then back to candy and couldnt help the blush that surfaced on my cheeks.

"Ya, he rescued me from the park" i stated.

"Well here is your key, so i don't disappear with both of them anymore"

"Hey Babe, I gotta head to the studio to track some vocals, but i will call you later" Craig told candy while playing with her hair.

I swear they need to just get together already they are so adorable.

"Speaking of vocals, I have to head to andy's house for a band meeting, So ill see you later purdy girl" Ashley stated as well.

We said good bye to the guys and headed up stairs to our room, giggling and talking about last night events.

*** An Hour Later ***

I just got out of the most relaxing shower that i have had in a long time, when i heard candy talking to someone on the phone.

I quickly got dressed and preceded to walk into our shared room.

"Hey would you totally hate your best friend if i went to crags tonight?"

"Oh lala i wouldn't hate you at all girl, i am happy you are seeing your dream man. I am just going to chill here and maybe sit in the hot tub" i state smiling bright i have been wanting to sit in that dang thing since we got here.

*********

It was seven at night when i felt my phone vibrate letting me know i had a text, while watching some weird show on tv.

I couldnt help the smile that danced on my face, it was mr purdy.

( A: Amber P: Purdy)

P: Hey amber, I'm about to leave andys, Can we hang out?

A: Yea i guess that would be okay, But don't get any ideas purdy purve.

P: Ill see you in ten.

A: You know my hotel room number?

P: Oh i guess i need that don't i.

A: Unless you are some crazy stalker who just pretends to be this totally sane guy

P: Dang you know my secret purdy girl

A: haha see you when you get here. Third Floor, Room 309

P: see you soon purdy girl.

As soon as i read ashleys text i got up, threw some eye liner on and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I can't believe i was actually about to hang out with ashley sex god purdy again, and this time i wouldn't be drunk.

an hour later

i hear a knock upon my door, and felt instant butterflies.

As i opened my hotels door i seen ashley was wearing a blank tank top, with leather pants and his cowboy boots.

"why do you look like your about to go to a concert?" i questioned and he just smirked at me.

"we had to do a band photoshoot at andys, Thats what the 'band meeting' was"

I moved over so that ashley could come into the room and the look on his face was priceless when he seen my black veil brides blanket.

"Don't Judge!" I stated shutting the hotel room door.

"so how long are you in cali for anyway?" Ashley questioned while sitting on our couch.

"we are here for another day and then i have to go back home."

"where is 'home'?"

"michigan, sadly"

"I'm sorry purdy girl. ya know we will be in michigan for warped tour"

"I know. I already bought my ticket for warped." i blushed which earned me a smirk from ashley.

"well how about we go back to my place?" Ashley asked and i couldnt help but feel bad that i haven't told him i had a husband, and just like he was hearing my thoughts my phone went off.

"Hello, this is Purdy girl ambers phone, may i ask who's calling?" I heard ashley ask into the phone dreading what could possibly happen.

****** A/N ******

so hope you guys liked this chapter. What do you think will happen during this conversation. Will ashley get mad that she didnt tell him she was married? let me know what you guys think.