Coffin

Once We finally got to warped it was one in the afternoon.

Surprisingly the line was not as bad as we both thought it was going to be.

As we walked around I was happy that there was no signs of the guys. Yet..

We were just about to walk past Falling In Reverses tent when I noticed Andy talking to Ronnie.

Just Great, I thought to myself

I really did not want to talk to Andy knowing there will be millions of questions, but I also knew that Jenni would want an autograph from Ronnie.

I did too I just am not looking forward to an awkward moment with Andy.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Jenni pulling me over to Ronnie and Andy.

As Jenni was talking to them I made sure my back was towards them so Andy would not notice me.

I will just have to hope that I see Ronnie again to get his autograph.

***

I heard Jenni ask for Ronnie and Andys autograph and the transfer of a notebook.

I was so zoned out into my phone looking at it like my life depended on it, I didnt even notice Ronnie was talking to me.

"You know its rude to come to a tent for an autograph and then not even look at me"

I turned around and I swear Andys eyes were going to jump out of his eye sockets.

"Sorry, Can I please have your autograph Ronnie"

Before I even got the whole sentence out Andy had a hold of my arm and was pulling me back behind the tents.

****

After what felt like ever Andy finally came to a stop in the back of what I am guessing is the bands tour bus.

"Amber! Where have you been? We haven't heard from you. We were all worried."

"Well I have been here. You found me, Now can I get back to Jenni"

"No. The boys want to see you. We have missed you... Even ashley"

"Yea.. I missed you guys too, I highly doubt ashley missed me though."

We were standing next to each other, Andy starring at me and me staring at the ground for what felt like five minutes when I heard that all to familiar voice.

"Andy we go on in like five minutes, what are you doing?" Ashley screamed walking over to us.

I tried so hard to cover my face. I just wanted to enjoy warped tour, I didnt want to deal with drama, or the purdy perve.

When Ashley finally made his way over to us, Just like Andy his eyes looked like they were going to pop out, but there was something in them. Sadness maybe?