Walk away

"Mr. Purdy Boy, may I ask why you are wasting your time on me?" I slurred while ashley was waiting for the valet to bring his black car around.

"Because your drunk" Ashley stated bluntly

"So I can take care of myself" I stated getting a little irritated. Defiantly killing my buzz.

"Do you even know how many drinks you had?"

"Yes I had three drinks and two shots!" I stated holding up four fingers trying to indicate how many shots i had.

Nice amber, real convincing my subconscious laughed at me

"Right there just proves you can't take care of your self! You don't even remember how many drinks you had!" Ashley yelled.

I couldnt help but find my self fighting back tears. I hated when people yelled at me, it made it worse that the guy i have been madly in love with for years was yelling at me now. I will not let ashley purdy see me cry.

"Ashley fucking purdy! You think you have any room to talk? So what i don't know how many drinks i have had, but atlas I'm not a man whore who sleeps with anything that has a vagina!" i screamed just as the valet pulled up and was handing ashley his keys.

Almost immediately i put my hands over my mouth regretting what i had just said, wishing i could take it back, but knowing there was no way to.

Ashley looked at me with a look that i have never seen before, It was hate, no that would have been too easy. This look was something more than that but i couldnt pin point it.

"Fine Amber, you really think that. You really think you can take care of your self? Fine! I knew i shouldn't have wasted my time on you! Your just a dumb fan!" and with that ashley got in his car and left.

****

I don't know how long its been since ashley left but as i was sitting on the ground, tears falling from my face, I felt someone gently pulling me up into a hug.

I knew just by the smell of this person that it was the one and only CC.

"Hey i thought ashley was taking you back to your hotel?"

"Ya... that was the plan"

"Well what happened? Where is ashley"

"Well words were said..."

"thats what normal happens when people talk" CC laughed until he seen my eyes fill up with tears once again.

"Hey now don't cry! I'm sorry. Let me go get jinxx and you can crash at our house tonight." CC smiled before going to get his band mate.