Chapter 1

Song - The Fantasy. By: 30 Seconds To Mars.

__

"Everybody welcome, Ariella Adams!" Alan Carr, actually known as 'The Chatty Man' cheered, as the crowd stood to their feet, screaming very loudly.

I took a deep breathe, walking down the green staircase and into the open area, where over 100 people were cheering in the audience, i walked over toward the talkative man, giving him a kiss on the cheek, before waving to the crowd. I sat down on the green couch, smiling up at him.

"Ariella! Beautiful as always!" He winked, making the audience yell. My cheeks flushed red before i laughed, thanking him quietly.

"It's been awhile, how have you been?" He asked, dragging some drink, i'm sure had Alcohol in it from his cooler and setting it in my lap. I always loved coming here, he always had the best drinks.

"It has! I've been pretty good. You?" I asked setting the drink down on the awaiting coaster next to me.

"Amazing now that you're here." He winked, making me giggle. "So, your new album 'Stars Dance' has just come out, and i can already say, I'm in love!" He exclamed holding a copy of my album, the crowd cheered - yet again - making me smile and utter another quiet "thank you."

"So, let's talk relationships!" He yelled, clapping gleefully. I rolled my eyes playfully as the crowd cheered.

"Single? Taken?" He teased winking.

"Single." I stated, fumbling nervously with my fingers. I always for some reason got nervous in these kind've situations. I'm not quite sure why.

"Okay then. Celebrity crush?" He asked winking.

Okay, that's why.

I thought for a second, "Niall Horan." I blurted out my thought. I've always had a soft spot for Niall Horan 1/5 of 'One Direction' He's just so adorable and his accent is literally to die for. I'm a sucker for the Irish, they were my all time favorite accents to listen to.

"Oh! Really?" He screeched as the crowd went wild, literally. I knew the crowd was filled with Directioners. We - One Direction - actually share alot of the same fan base, so i knew for a fact this would be on twitter in a matter of minutes if not seconds.

I should have just said, Elmo or something.

"I'm thinking, maybe i should do something about this?" Alan asked winking, i vigorously shook my head in dissaproval, no way.

"No, no." I said laughing. That couldn't - wouldn't - happen. It's just a celebrity crush.

"Fine, fine, but i ship that." He said simply as the crowd cheered again.

"Well, everyone this was Arielle Adams and Her and Niall Horan are meant to be! Goodbye everyone!" He ended the show - just like that.

Sweet God, help me.

After the show, i walked out of the studio to see some fans, i took quick pictures, signed some things and made my way into the black SUV waiting for my arrival.

I pulled my phone out trying to entertain myself, as i was getting driven to the hotel i was staying at, in East London. I clicked twitter, and I noticed my whole timeline and mentions were going wild and i knew exactly why.

Trending world wide was - #Nariella #NiallandAriella and #NariellaMeantToBe.

They already shipped our names?!

Anyways, I should probably introduce myself, eh?

Well, I'm Arielle Faith Adams. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. I'm 19 years old, and I'm kind of famous. No big deal, really. I was actually found on Youtube when i was 17 years of age. My mother and father, Liv and Robert Adams and my sister Alexa, were very supportive of my dream. My sister is 17 and we're practically best friends. We moved from San Antonio, Texas, to LA once i was discovered by my manager, Adam Bridge. It's all been a dream come true for me. When my best friend Paislee turned 18 she moved to LA to overcome her dream to be a dancer, she moved in with me in my home in LA which i lived in by myself a few months ago, but clearly not anymore since she moved in with me. I also hired her to be one of my dancers, for my upcoming tour. It doesn't start until the beginning of next year, so she travels with me wherever i go for photoshoots and interviews until it does start. My Mom, Dad and Sister actually moved back to Texas under a year ago when i was legal, they really wanted to put Alexa back at home as she really missed her old friends and she wanted to spend her senior year in her home town with her friends. I understand, but i do miss them greatly.

Okay, well I'm pretty sure you know enough about me, huh?

Back to reality now.

***

As you can see i'm starting a new story :) I came up with it at about 4AM and really wanted to get started with it... so yeah, this is the story line. Please leave feedback? I'd love to see it :) & Yes, i'm using Selena Gomez music for "Ariella's Adams'' so i'm not trying to be mean or anything, i just needed music for it and i love the Stars Dance album. Nothing against Selena Gomez whatsoever :) x

The cover was made by the amazing, 'Hstyleslover' so a big thanks to her, you guys should also go check her out, she's an amazing writer also. xx