Chapter 6

"Jaxon!" I screamed. Why did he keep popping up, wherever I went? That was kind of stalker-y. I really hoped he wasn't a stalker, but what exactly is there to stalk with me?

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, shaking me out of my thoughts. I guessed he had noticed my sour face.

"What? N-no." I said.

Who's he? Mercy signed into my hand. It was frantically, so I guessed she must be either thinking stalker, or boyfriend. He was neither. Was he a friend? I wasn't sure about that either. He was just a guy that kept showing up and calling me a strange nickname. Yep, that sounded like a stalker.

Why did he call you Raindrop? Did I read his lips right? Is he your boyfriend? He's kinda cute... Eve signed, while I was thinking of a response, for Mercy. What should I tell them? Uh, why was life so confusing?

What? N-no! I signed in Eve's hand. My fingers had slipped so it looked like I had stuttered. Stupid fingers! I knew she was giving me a look, that showed she wasn't believing me. He is a friend. I signed into both Eve and Mercy's hands, I met him yesterday, when I was sitting in the rain, like a weirdo. We talked, and he talked to me again, earlier today.

He's not going to be like Chris, right? We don't want you to get hurt. Eve signed. My heart skipped a beat. I hadn't heard, that name in almost a year. Chris was my boyfriend, from before the Accident. A shiver went down my spine, as I was engulfed in a memory.

. . .

I stumbled down the hall, to the cafeteria. It had been a few days since my friends ditched me, but I knew things would get better, so long as I kept looking up. I sat in my normal seat, waiting for Chris to come meet me. We ate lunch together every Wednesday. In other words, today.

After about five minutes, I heard him walk up. He was laughing, with his friends, and reluctantly said goodbye, and took a seat next to me. He had never been reluctant. Not before the Accident. So we sat, and ate, just like old times.

"So babe, what's up." He asked, kissing my cheek.

"Not much." I mumbled, in between bites of my sandwich.

"I haven't heard from you in few. I almost thought, you'd died in that little accident." He said, almost like it was a joke. And worse of all, I was the punch line.

"I wouldn't have been in the car, if you hadn't dragged me along." I snapped, suddenly angry. He was my boyfriend. He was supposed to care about me, not just laugh if off like a joke.

"Whoa, babe. Chill out, if your going to act like this, I don't think we can be together." He threatened, but I didn't care. I had already lost all my friends, before him, so what did I care if he dumped me?

"So be it." I said, coldly.

"Fine. If you want to play it like this, then good! We. Are. Through. Besides I'm pretty sure Marissa has the hots for me. Shouldn't be to hard to steal her away from her loser boyfriend." He said, and stalked away.

A little while after, I fled to the bathroom, and broke down in tears. Why me? Of all the cruel, evil people in this world, why did I have to get punished? That relationship had been the hardest on me. I haven't dated since, but then again, who would want to date a, worthless, blind girl?

. . .

"Raindrop? You okay?" I heard Jaxon's voice, awakening me from my thoughts. I blinked twice. I wished I could see Mercy and Eve. I didn't really know what they looked like. I had never asked them. I didn't know what anyone looked like.

"I'm fine." I said to Jaxon, then repeated it into Mercy and Eve's awaiting palms. In truth, I never really was fine.

"Hey, you look sad. Did I say something?" He asked, voice laced with confusion. Poor him. He had met the blind girl, with mental issues. I sighed and smiled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about... someone who doesn't really matter." I said.

"Okay." He said, brightly. "Anyways, I got something, you need to see." He said, then pulled me through the crowds of people.  

-=+=-

Hi. It's mallycat here! Did you miss me? I hope not. Anyways, I figured it was about time to update this story. Besides, GayleGirl19 was bugging me WAY too much. And a lot of other people. But mainly her. So anywho I got a message from crazycatladymeow I want to deliver. So peace out! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rawr rawr thanks for reading mally mal's story (and read mine too!!!) - crazycatladymeow