Chapter 15: A Celebration

No one liked the idea I gave out on chap 13.....IMA DO IT ANYWAYS!!!!!

THIS IS ALSO A 10K and 400+ votes special!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG 10K EVERYONE!!!! GAHHH ITS SUUU BOOOTTTYYYFFUUUULLLLLL!!! ARIGATO MINNA SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW 400 votes could exist on one of my books!!!!

Previously: "S-So....." Kinana started, "now that that's out of the way, how about a nice little celebration with all the guilds to celebrate the ending and our survival of dragon mating season?"

We all nodded to her request agreeing on the idea.

"Yeah I think that would be cool"

"Sure sounds awesome!"

"I like the sound of that!"

"Sounds manly!"

"I'm making the foods!"

"Hopefully it won't get to crowded...."

"I'm going to perform my latest hit with my guitar!"

"No please don't! Shooby do bop is terrible!"

"Whatever"

"Hey we need a ton more beer then!"

~Mira POV~

All in all the guild has been very neutral and usual ever since dragon slayer mating season ended. Currently, at the moment, Fairytail is hosting a huge celebration right here at the guild hall to celebrate the ending of mating season and well, to congratulate us mates that made it through alive. It's not weird or anything, we usually host a celebration for anything and for any occasion. But the best part is that all the guilds are here to celebrate with us!

Except for some of the guilds like Blue Pegasus or Quatro Cerberus, claiming that they won't be attending because their low contribution to the season with their members, which is highly acceptable. But some mages here were kind of sad about that news and well, a little bit lonely. *cough cough* Sherry Blendy *cough.

But I couldn't let that happen huh? So I Literally dragged that whole guild over here for more fun! Also, I managed to get Crime Sorciere in the mix too! Just for the Erza to have some fun too, I also heard that there's something going on with Meredy and Lyon? I'm just testing that out too along the way. All we have to do now is to wait for those two darn guilds to get here! Wait a minute...isn't Cobra in that guild now too since Crime Sorciere joined Oracion Seis? AW HECK YES! KILLING THREE BIRDS WITH ONE STONE! IM SO AWESOME!