The Story of the Unique

May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary. -Xan Oku

Before we begin this story, I want to give you a little background on our main characters and one of their favorite quotes so you can kind of get a sense of who they indeed are.

Ranae Aita Remo: She is a tall, dark woman with raven black hair, charcoal grey eyes, and intimidatingly sharp features

Ranae Aita Remo: She is a tall, dark woman with raven black hair, charcoal grey eyes, and intimidatingly sharp features. She has the dark skin of a Native American but the ancestral roots that give her her Greek-influenced name. Her mother is the Greek Goddess Athena, and her father is Atum, God of the Sun and devourer of Gods. Her parents met when Atum came to destroy some of the Greek Gods for their choices. Still, Athena convinced him to spare them, and for a brief time, they had an affair until Zeus found out. Because of this, Zeus told Athena to keep Ranae's father a secret from her. She was led to believe that her father was the man who raised her and that she was only a demigod. Ranae inherited her mother's reasoning, intellect, and fierceness, and bravery in battle. Ranae is a master at farming and planting, taming beasts, trumpet, flute, guitar, piano, choir, pottery, and sailing. She can use Zeus' thunderbolt like her mother because she is his favorite grandchild. Ranae inherited Atum's absorption and transformation powers, superhuman strength. As well as speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, healing, immortality, flight, and energy manipulation. However, her absorption and transformation powers, flying, and immortality have not been unlocked yet. Ranae does not realize that she even possesses them.

Kailani Phoenix Sarabi Eero: She is a tall, athletically built redhead with emerald green eyes that could hypnotize any God, immortal, mortal, or beast if she chose

Kailani Phoenix Sarabi Eero: She is a tall, athletically built redhead with emerald green eyes that could hypnotize any God, immortal, mortal, or beast if she chose. She is the daughter of the Goddess Aphrodite and the god Loki. Being the child of forbidden love, she was kept from Loki and was given to a Christian minister and his wife. She can control the weather, has enhanced strength, stamina, speed, durability, durability enough to harmlessly withstand high-caliber bullets. She is immune to all known diseases and toxins, as well as being resistant to magic. She has genius-level intelligence, has extensive training in magic, and possesses the ability to manipulate magical forces for a variety of purposes: energy projection, creating force fields, temporarily increasing her own physical strength, granting superhuman abilities to living beings or inanimate objects, flight, hypnosis, illusion casting, and inter-dimensional teleportation. She possesses extrasensory skills, is capable of astral projection, and can cast her thoughts across great distances. She can influence other beings' actions. If someone has evil thoughts, she can control their actions and influence other events to a degree. She is an adept shape-shifter and can change into animals or impersonate other people. She is an expert manipulator and schemer. She can affect many emotions in both humans and Gods. She can become invisible, has a mystical ability to arouse love and passion in others, and is a master of all the arts and sciences of physical love. Kai is so powerful that she could fight and defeat the titans.