The Awakening

My eyes refuse to watch you leave, so tears will blur the memory. -Perry Poetry

2 Months Later

"Boss! We found him!" Leo yelled, running down the halls of The Avengers Tower in search of Kai.

She, Steve, and the kids had moved back into the tower the day after the triplets' first birthday to take up the job of training new members of the team and agents to SHIELD. Those that she felt needed space lived and worked in the tower instead of at one of the SHIELD bases.

 Those that she felt needed space lived and worked in the tower instead of at one of the SHIELD bases

"You found Achilles?" Kai yelled, phasing through a wall behind him.

"Ah!" Leo screamed and then composed himself, "Yes, I did."

"Where is he?" Kai seemed to growl as she asked.

Leo stepped back before replying as he saw her powers become visible slightly, "He's just outside of Athens."

"Greece?" Sal asked, walking through the door of the room that they had all been in.

"Precisely," Jemma replied, walking up to them.

"How many does he have with him?" Ranae asked.

"His entire army," Skye answered.

"That's over 2,000 soldiers, and at least half of them have powers. Thankfully we sealed the breach in the Underworld and have returned all of the souls he took," Acacia spoke.

"Alert Coulson, Professor Xavier, Artemis, and Chiron. We must be air born in an hour. This ends now," Kai spoke with authority in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am!" Leo, Jemma, and Skye exclaimed, running to do what she ordered them to do.

"Suit up," Kai said to her friends as she walked to the elevator to go to her and Steve's apartment on the top floor.

Ranae, Acacia, and Sal nodded as the doors shut. When the doors opened a few moments later, she walked through to their room to change.

"TJ is on his way here with Odell so that someone is here to watch the triplets," Steve started, walking out of the armory that was hidden behind a wall in their walk-in