Missing

In the end, we'll all become stories. -Margaret Atwood

"What do you mean he fucking fell off your radar? No one falls off the radar! Even Bruce and Logan did not fall off your radar! You know where everyone is at all times! You are the fucking eye in the sky that knows all! This is fucking unacceptable, you bastard!" Kai yelled as she slammed her fists on the conference room table as we all sat around it, listening to Director Fury.

You could see the power radiating off of her, and we all knew not to get in her way if she went off, but she'd leave before that happened.

"Kai, I don't know what to tell you

"Kai, I don't know what to tell you. He's gone, and we do not know where he is," Nick replied calmly like she couldn't kill him with just her thoughts.

"You do not get the right to call me by my name. It is Mystic Angel to you. That bastard threw Steve and me into fucking Tartuarus, and you do not know where he is? I am the last person you want to tell that to, Fury. I will find him with or without your help, and if it costs me my life in the process, then so be it!" Kai growled as she stood swiftly.

"Kai-"

"Kiss my ass," she growled, storming out and heading for the stairs.

"Loki-"

"Shit! She's gone!" Loki exclaimed.

"What do you mean she's gone?" I bellowed, jumping to my feet.

"She teleported, and I cannot sense her anymore. She's blocking me, and if I know her, she does not look like herself anymore, so we will not be able to locate her on satellite," Loki replied, looking at Steve and me.

"Ra, where would she have gone?" Tony asked, looking at me now.

"If it was before we joined the team, I would say she went to the cabin, but now I do not know. So much has happened recently, and she is not the same person she was. I know that Kai was not lying when she said she will find Achilles, but it will not be good when she does. She will not take him into custody; she will kill him. This recent dump into Tartuarus has reawakened something I prayed to the Gods would not be awoken again," I spoke truthfully.

"If anyone deserves to die, it is my brother. He has harmed too many people to be allowed to continue to breathe." Duke spoke with darkness I had never heard from him, "You have made a grave mistake in angering Kailani, Fury. She is not one to be toyed with and can easily kill you with just her mind, but even worse, she is still growing when it comes to her powers."

"Am I the only one that is curious about what has been reawakened in Kai?" Bruce asked with concern.

"Her werewolf and vampire!" Acacia yelled in frustration because she and Deddric were the ones that had put it to sleep the first time.

Take TJ, Makani, Acacia, Duke, Loki, Keira, and the Triplets to Asgard until I come home. That is the safest place for you all until then. My phone buzzed with the text from Kailani.