Chapter 3

Kiers POV

It was late at night and I made my way through the dimly lit alley. I was nearly at the end when I heard some shuffling. I stopped and turned around, trying to see what the noise was or where it was coming from.

I saw a man stumble into the ally. He had short red hair. He looked weak. I watched as he dropped to the ground leaning against the wall before carefully approaching him. His breathing was heavy and as I got closer I noticed the wounds and scars on his skin, ripped through his black skinny jeans and leather jacket. He didn't seem to notice I was here so I decided to speak up

Gerards POV

"A-are you okay? Do you want me to call you an ambulance?" I jumped. Where the hell did he come from? I looked up to see a tall teenager, he looked like a high school kid. I saw bruises hear his eye and down his face. He looked terrified of me! I couldn't blame him though. Even I am scared of myself. What I had done could never be forgiven...

"Hello?"

I realised I had zoned out. I quickly found some energy and stood up.

"Nah, I'm fine," I said quietly.

Suddenly a strong sweet scent filled my nose and my head as my vision blurred and I felt dizzy. I had forgotten how hungry I was. I looked at the boy again. I couldn't... I wouldn't let myself. But since when have I had control over my actions? If I did I never would have killed Frank...

Frank...

I shook the thoughts that filled my head. I suddenly felt guilty. I knew what I was about to do, whether I could stop myself or not. I mumbled "im sorry," quickly before stepping towards the younger man, cupping his jaw and piercing my fangs into his neck.

I heard him cry out as his limp body fell to the floor. I kneeled in front of him, my scarred hands still gripping his jaw and my teeth remaining in his neck. I moaned from the amount of pleasure I felt as his warm blood ran down my throat as my hands wrapped around the back of his neck.

Once I was satisfied I had consumed enough blood, I looked down at his limp body and tears filled my eyes. "I'm s-sorry," I sobbed, "I'm s-so sorry." I cleared the dirty ground as best as I could and lay the body of the boy on the cleanest part of the clearing. I brushed his fringe from his eyes and wiped away the blood, still seeping from his neck. I stood up and quickly sprinted as far away from the boy as my tired legs would take me.

Kiers POV

When I awoke my vision was blurred and familiar voices rushed past my ears.

"Do you think he's alive?"

"I hope so... I couldn't find his pulse though"

"I don't think he'll make it..."

When I opened my eyes I saw Amy and Aled looking over me. I was lying on the ground. It was cold outside and I shivered, the memories from that night came flooding back. It seemed like a dream.

Amy noticed I was awake now and exclaimed, "Kier! You're awake!"

"Yeah...what time is it?" I asked. I tried to get up but soon realised that every muscle in my body was aching and pulling me down.

"It's 6:30"

"What happened?" I knew what happened but I was hoping for a more realistic and reasonable explanation from Aled and Amy.

"We were hoping you would know," Aled replied calmly. I ran my fingertips along the side of my neck and along the two bitemarks that were left from the previous night. "We found you here about 10 minutes ago. Were you here all night?"

I panicked,"I...er... I should go now," I replied, unsure of what to do, and I picked up my aching body and ran past Amy and Aled, who both had confused expressions on their faces.

Once I had ran away from the alley, I went home, thanking the fact that my mum worked night shifts so she wouldn't notice why I didn't come back. I opened the front door carefully. I noticed my hands were shaking violently and my body was giving up. I stepped inside the house and collapsed in the hallway.

When I woke up, I checked my watch. It was 7:20. That meant mum was coming back in 10 minutes. I made my way upstairs quickly and threw myself in the shower. The hot water stung and turned red soon as it trickled down my many scars and bruises that I had recently acquired.

I hastily stepped out of the shower my hair, clinging to my body as I shivered. My hands had stopped shaking now so I got dressed and carefully applied my eyeliner and covering my bruises with makeup.

When I made my way downstairs I realised I had time for some breakfast. I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon but I wasn't hungry for some reason. I poured some cereal and put a spoonful in my mouth. It tasted revolting and I couldn't swallow it. I got up and spat it out in the sink. This couldn't have anything to do with the fact I got a bitten by a vampire, could it? It didn't seem to affect me yet. I just didn't have to eat.

When my mum arrived I decided that I should probably make my way to school quickly so I didn't see Drew.

I arrived at school, and took the back door near the physics rooms. Sure enough, I found my way in the main corridor without running in to Drew, I guess Jono was right.

School passed slowly. I had more time to do coursework because I couldn't eat and I spoke to Amy a few times in my lessons, turns out she's going out with Aled.

After that we just gossiped for a while until school finished. I walked along the corridor until I found the physics door at the back of the school. I opened the door and turned to face the streets when I saw Drew right in front of me, a huge evil grin on his lips.

A/N: I told you this was crazy...

The next update will probably be just as bad

Oh and Laurence and Shane will come soon

Until next time

xx