Chapter 9

"Please forgive me, Laur, I'm sorry," I could feel myself shaking as I wept, into his shoulder. "I love you, I-I didn't mean to-"

"Shh, Kier, I know," he soothed as he took my hand in his and led me into his room. He closed the door behind him quietly before slowly wrapping his arms around me, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Kier, please don't do that again. I love you too but you hurt me," he murmured.

"You still love me?" I asked as I filled with shock. He nodded as if my question was obvious. "I basically killed you!" I exclaimed, "and then I nearly...with Drew..." I didn't want to keep admitting to myself what I had done.

He wrapped his arms tighter around me, "I've forgiven you for that, can't you see I'm in love with you and it's tearing me apart!"

"You deserve better," I said, pulling away from his embrace, "I don't want to hurt you more than I already have." And with that, I turned around and began to open the door when Laurence reached for my arms and pulled me towards him again, his icy breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Stop it, Kier. Stop pretending that this is for the best. You're only hurting me more," he turned me around, his hands still on my arms, "before you go, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me." he said confidently. I looked up at him again and at his dark brown eyes. I couldn't do this. He was right. I shook my head quickly and turned around to close the door before turning back to Laurence. His fluffy black hair fell over his eyes as he stood before me, looking a little less confident and more confused.

I placed my hands on the back of his neck and stepped towards him, my lips pressed against his. He pulled away as he quickly turned me around and pushed my back onto the bed. I gave him a slightly disappointed pout, "come back here," I pleaded. I saw a flickering smirk on his lips as he accepted and crawled on top of me, nibbling at my jawline as he took off my shirt with his soft fingertips and quickly chucked his off too. His hands slid across my bare chest as I moaned into his soft kisses.

"You make such sweet noises, Kier," I heard Laurence mumble into my neck. I brushed his hair out of his face with my hand before kissing his forehead. I saw his cheeks flush pink as I did so. How adorable, I thought to myself.

"Can we just fall asleep for now?" Laurence asked, resting his head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around him.

"Mmhm," I agreed, even I was tired. Thinking about Laurence all night didn't give you hardly any time to sleep, but he's mine again and he will be forever, I thought. I looked down at him again and he was fast asleep, my eyes soon closed as I fell into a peaceful dream.

Laurences POV

I was awoken by the sun shining through the light curtains. I unwrapped Kiers arm from my waist as I turned around and got out of bed. I looked back at Kier, he looked so calm and happy, and it made me smile.

I put my shirt back on properly as I made my way downstairs to find Drew in the kitchen, tapping away on his phone, his eyes looked sore. Could he have been crying? He looked up at me and smiled, "Morning! So, what happened with you and Kier up there?" he asked almost suggestively.

"Nothing," I said bluntly before adding, "that concerns you." I saw a smirk flicker across his lips.

"Anyway," I decided to change the subject, "I'll be moving out soon, thanks for having me here." I told him, "also, where's Shane? l haven't seen him in ages?" I asked.

I saw Drews smile fade away as he looked back at his phone again, hiding his face from me. "Er, I don't know. You should call him or something," he replied as he walked off to his room.

I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs feeling a little confused as I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled Shanes number. He didn't pick up. I decided he would probably be busy so I texted him and went back upstairs to Kier.

When I went into the bedroom, Kier was awake, he sat up in the bed, he still looked tired. "Hey," I said to him, sitting next to him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close, "good morning."

He placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips, "good morning," I could feel my cheeks flush. He seemed to have that effect on me.

"So, do you know why Barrone hasn't dropped by recently? I asked Drew and-"

Kier froze, "you asked Drew?!" I nodded slowly. "Oh my god. They just broke up!" he said dramatically.

"They broke up? I didn't know they were even going out!"

"Well they did. The same day I..." he trailed off glancing at my neck.

I suddenly felt really bad for asking Drew about Shane, that was probably the reason him and Kier were drunk that night. "Why did they break up anyway, do you know?" I asked feeling curious. Shane wasn't one to let people rush in and out of his life and he was always happy with someone he immediately likes, someone like Drew.

"Well, he found out we were... You know," I noticed he didn't like being called vampires, I guess it makes me a bit uncomfortable too, "and he called Drew a monster or something. Drew didn't want to tell me much. Can't blame him though."

"Oh I feel really bad now," I thought out loud.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know. I was more to blame," Kier reassured as he rubbed my shoulder gently.

"I have an idea," I started as Kier looked at me, intrigued, "should we get them back together? We could try. It would be fun!" I exclaimed. "I think that's a pretty good idea, Laur. We should really get started..."

A/N: so back to updating 3 - 5 days again. Enjoy! :)

xx