Just One Taste A Night (Fearless Vampire Killers Fanfiction)

HI This is gonna be a fvk fanfiction but you knew that (I hope)

I can't even type without being awkward...

Wish me luck (this bit is a tad boring and typical but it will get more exciting I promise ^-^)

Just need to get these boring bits outta the way

Kiers POV

"Good luck, Kee" my mum said quietly, ruffling my hair. "Be nice, pay attention, and make some friends." She gave me a warm smile

"Okay I'll see you tonight," I whispered to her before leaving her at the gate of my new school and fixing my fringe and my makeup. I looked down at my body and checked my appearance quickly to make sure I was happy with how I looked.

I was bullied at my old school, I used to wear normal clothes, I didn't dye my hair and I didn't used to wear makeup, but a few months ago, it all changed. I didn't feel happy with my appearance or how I expressed myself. A month before I left the school I made a drastic change and everyone at school noticed. I wore eyeliner, dyed my fringe red and wore black leather clothes. I was one of the most popular kids there and all of my 'friends' turned out to be judgemental and bullied me. There was no one in the intire school who dressed like I did and about a week after this, the bullying and beating got to much for me to handle, I had felt like I had given up, I let them beat me to a pulp and I blacked out. I awoke a few days later in the hospital and that's when my mum started to notice something was wrong so I moved here.

Maybe things would be different here

Maybe I would be accepted

I sighed softly to myself as I walked swiftly and quietly with my head down, my hoodie covering my bright red fringe. I nearly made it to the entrance of the old shabby excuse for a school when I noticed a worn black shoe reaching out from the left, nearly inches from mine. Before I could realise this I had tripped over it, my face hitting the cool stone ground as a searing pain shot through my nose. I ignored the pain and slowly looked up to see a fairly small kid with blonde hair sitting on the short brick wall surrounding the school building, smirking at me.

"Get up, fag" he teased. I swallowed and quickly stood up, still keeping my head down to avoid eye contact. I noticed that he was surrounded by about 3 people, sniggering at me, presumably in his year.

I could only hope I wasn't in the same classes as them. I heard two of them, one with light brown hair, about the same height as me, and one with chestnut hair who was slightly shorter than me, snigger at my appearance as they muttered things like 'emo' and 'scum.'

"We don't like freaks at this school," the small blonde one declared, the other two fell silent. "So you better fix your face, cunt, or we might have to do that for you," he said in a threatening tone. He spoke quietly, his cold gaze never leaving my face as he turned to face the tallest of his group, "get him, Aled"

Before I could realise what he was saying, I felt a hard blow to the side of my skull as my body fell to the ground again with a heavy 'thump'

I had a feeling things weren't going to be much different...

A/N: if you're reading this, I promise things will get a bit more interesting. In the meantime though, please comment because any advice/feedback would be MUCH appreciated! (and if I've made any typos/grammar mistakes)

xx