Chapter 6

Kiers POV

I spent the next few days in my bed, curled up in my milky blue bedsheets my eyes closed, thinking about what to do. So far I was still nowhere. My thoughts confused me and I found myself back at square one again. I slowly opened my eyes, they stung from the light slightly and I saw the sun had just finished setting and the stars hung lightly in the sky like sparks flying from a warm fire.

I wandered to the living room, still slightly dazed and half asleep. I switched on the television in a desperate attempt to take my mind of Laurence and my hunger. I checked my messages on my phone as I sat on the sofa.

2 missed calls from Drew

Texts - Drew: Wazzup? Where were u yesterday? I didn't c u?

Drew: Where r u? I haven't seen u in ages! We're worried, reply soon yh?

I read them and thought about the second text. We're worried. Drew, Barrone and Laurence? Could Laurence be worried about me?

I Chucked my phone to the side and watched the television for 20 minutes. Time passes slowly when you have lots on your mind.

I heard my phone ring from across the sofa. I checked the caller ID. It was Drew. I was considering leaving it to ring and pretending I was asleep but he wouldn't be calling at 8pm if it wasn't important right?

I carefully and hesitantly picked up the phone

"Hello?"

"Kier! I haven't seen you in days!" he exclaimed. He seemed surprised that I even picked up the phone.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to get to the point.

"It's...er... It's about Laurence. He's not doing so well. You should come by. He's upstairs here,"

I didn't speak. I automatically ran out of the front door, grabbing my coat and slamming the door in a haste, putting the phone to my ear again.

"I'll be there in 5."

Drews POV

I was relieved, Kier was okay. I turned to face Barrone who was in the kitchen with me, "Kier's okay. He's going to be here soon."

He gave me a soft smile and held my hand. I loved how he cared about my friends as well as caring about me. I don't know what I did to deserve him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder carefully. His eyes locked with mine as he pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips against my cool forehead.

I guess a lot can happen in the short space of a week.

I heard the doorbell ring suddenly as I reluctantly pulled away from Shane and went to the open the door.

Kier stepped in. He looked pale, he wasn't even wearing makeup and he looked ghastly. There were dark circles around his droopy eyes. He looked up at me.

"What happened?"

"He... He passed out about an hour ago and he hit his head quite hard..." I trailed off, "he's upstairs."

He nodded quickly and ran upstairs before I could say anything else. I hung my head slightly and walked backed to the kitchen and back into Shanes comforting and open arms.

Laurences POV

When I woke up, I sat up in the bed. I looked up though the window. I was dark outside. The room was quite small and I saw a few weezer posters on the walls and realised I must be at Drews place. I remembered passing out and hitting my head.

I felt a sharp pain in my head and my fingers traced over the cracked skin near my forehead. I looked at my hands, the blood had dried. I heard someone cautiously walk into the room, my head shot up as I exclaimed, "Kier!" I smiled at him, "You're okay!"

He smiled back at me. I loved the way he looked so glad to see me. I loved him... "How are you, Laur?" he said noticing the mark on my head. He sat down on the side of the bed and looked at me.

"I'm fine now," I said reassuringly. "Where were you, Kier? We were worried."

Kier looked away, "I wasn't feeling well..." He was fooling no one. I decided not to ask about it, he obviously didn't want to talk about it.

"I missed you... I-" I was cut off.

"Laurence, do you trust me?" I was startled by the question. I nodded. "Close your eyes." I didn't know what was going on but I did what he told me.

I felt his cold lips against mine. He kissed me tenderly and pushed me on my back. I kissed him back, more passionately. His hands tugged impatiently at the top of my shirt as his nimble fingers undid the buttons slowly. He broke away from my lips and traced his lips over my jaw and neck. I moaned softly and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him smile under my jaw as he finished undoing the buttons of my shirt and his soft hands roamed past my sides and my back his nails clawing gently, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you, Laurence," Kier whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I breathed. It felt good to get that off my chest and I felt so happy. Kier loved me. I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't want to pull away. This moment was perfect.

Kier pulled away abruptly I looked up at him, he looked startled and worried. "Wh-what's the matter?" I asked. I felt his hands slither up my back until his palms were on the back of my shoulders. He leaned in carefully until his lips hovered above the side of my neck.

"Me," he answered coldly. I felt his lips press against my neck as I felt a sharp pain in neck. I cried out in agony.

A/N: so I updated sooner today! Some keveridge and timids (there will be more on them soon) enjoy!

xx