Chapter 14

A/N: sorry this is late :/

im really crap at endings

Laurances POV

"I-I'm sorry, Kier," I said. I had made up my mind now. "I don't think I can go on like this anymore," I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"Don't say that, Laur." he reached his hand over and held mine.

"I love you, Kier,  I love you so much and I love you more and more each day. I carried on when you turned me into a vampire, I thought it was something I could handle, something we could handle... Together. And when I saw you with Drew, I thought we could get over it. And, now, after seeing you with Luke, I think I've made up my mind," I spoke carefully, "I think we need to let go."

Kiers POV

I felt my heart shatter as my vision became blurred. Without thinking, I pressed my lips against his for one last time. I didn't ever want to leave his side. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him. I felt tears roll down my face and down his. I didn't care if anyone saw us, I just didn't care anymore.

Laurance pulled away from me, his eye makeup was smudged down his pale face. We made eye contact as he gave me a sympathetic smile and continued to hold me in his arms. I pulled out of his arms and ran out of the school gates and back home.

***

I'd like to say I'm over Laurance and I've moved on, but that wouldn't exactly be the truth. I haven't seen him since that day at school and I don't think I ever will. He was the best thing to walk into my life, I just wish he'd never walked out.

A/N: did I mention I was crap at endings?

Dont hate me. I have started 2 more fvk fan-fictions which I will post SOON so STAY TUNED

until next time ;)

xx