★two★

Luke chewed on his lip ring nervously as he sat on the couch, waiting for Ashton to arrive. Today was the day they were going to start their kink list, and Luke's stomach plummeted at the idea that he was about to lose his virginity.

The most sexual thing he had done was hand holding. Did that count as something sexual?

A knock on the door brought Luke flying to his feet.

"C-come in!" He called, cursing himself for letting the fear show in his voice.

Ashton's bushy blonde head peaked through the door as he gave Luke a devilish grin. "Hey you."

"Hey," Luke smiled casually. "How was the play rehearsal?"

"Long and boring. I was mostly waiting to come over here and see you."

Luke felt his cheeks turn pink at that statement. "Thank you. S-should we um, get started?"

Ashton nodded, and grabbed Luke's face, bringing it to his.

"Here we go," he murmured before pressing their lips together feverishly.

Luke responded eagerly, kissing Ashton back in a way he hoped was passionate but not too forceful. He traced his tongue along Ashton's bottom lip in an attempt to deepen the kiss, which worked as Ashton opened his mouth to kiss him back harder.

Ashton was the first to slide his own shirt over his head, and then Luke's.

"Let's go upstairs," Luke whispered, taking Ashton's hand and guiding him up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door shut when Ashton excitedly pushed him against it.

In an attempt to be bold, Luke found his hand creeping to the front of Ashton's skinny jeans and rubbing him through the fabric while kissing his neck.

Ashton let out a small moan as Luke felt him get hard under his hand, encouraging him to rub harder.

Luke was lightly pushed onto the bed now as Ashton crawled over and straddled him with a wicked grin, sliding Luke out of his own skinnies.

Ashton went to work grinding onto Luke's bulge, and all this time the both of them wondering if they were even doing things correctly.

Nevertheless they proceeded, Ashton leaving warm, wet kisses on Luke's neck while grinding into Luke's now very hard length.

"Fuck Ashton," Luke moaned breathlessly, and Ashton took that as a cue to slide Luke's boxers off with his own.

Luke's newly hard length slapped against his stomach.

"Holy shit Ashton," Luke whispered, staring at what Ashton had, and yes, it was huge, in his opinion.

Ashton held up a small bottle of lube. "Snatched it from Michael. Who would've thought he carried this stuff around?"

He squeezed some onto his fingers and looked into Luke's eyes, who gave him an approving nod.

Ashton worked one finger into Luke's tight hole and Luke let out a low moan at the new strange feeling it had to offer.

He moved his finger in and out, adding another and a third to stretch him, experimenting with scissoring and curling his fingers inside of him.