✩seven✩

"I'm bored," Luke sighed, flopping onto his mattress.

"We could do it," Ashton casually suggested with a wink.

"My parents are home!" Luke almost shrieked.

"So? We did it in the school toilet for god's sake," Ashton giggled.

"I refuse," Luke stated, crossing his arms.

"You're so cute when you pout," Ashton smiled, leaning over to kiss Luke's cheek.

"Ash! We're friends, we aren't supposed to kiss," Luke reminded him, trying to ignore the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"But we're friends with benefits, isn't that different?" Ashton asked, playing with the hem of his purple shirt.

"Well.... yeah, but don't we just kiss when we do it?" Luke argued.

Ashton felt his face get hot. "Fine. I'm sorry I kissed your cheek in a friendly way. I won't do it again, happy?"

Luke's chest grew hot. Why did he say that? He didn't want Ashton to kiss him, right? After all, weren't they supposed to just be friends?

"So," Luke murmured after an awkward pause. "Have you talked to Michael and Calum at all?"

Ashton's reply wasn't immediate, for he was still slightly hurt at Luke lashing out on him, but he answered, "No. I won't speak to them until they apologize for the way they treated us."

"That's true," Luke agreed. "They need to mind their own business."

"We have gym class with them tomorrow," Ashton reminded Luke with a grimace.

"Shit," Luke groaned, "I don't feel like dealing with their dirty looks for the entire class."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Ashton offered Luke a small smile, which he returned.

"Thanks Ash," Luke blushed.

A small knock on the door startled the two boys and they leapt up from the bed with a jolt.

"Luke, your father and I are going to the new restaurant that opened up downtown, are you sure you and Ashton don't want to join us?" Liz smiled.

"Yes Mom, we're fine here," Luke rolled his eyes at his mother's preposition.

"Okay, there's food in the fridge. And no girls over! We'll be back in a few hours," Liz said, letting the door click shut.

The two boys waited until they heard the car pull out of the driveway, and Luke turned to Ashton, who had an evil smile on his face.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Luke smirked, knowing it would tease Ashton.

"Goddammit Luke," Ashton growled.

"Well... I could do one thing for you," Luke smiled.

"Strip tease?" Ashton asked hopefully.

"Strip tease," Luke giggled, pressing a song on his phone to dance to.

He started with pushing Ashton back onto the bed with a wink, and the older boy chuckled.

"What do I do?" Luke asked awkwardly.

"Take your shirt off, be sexy, I don't know," Ashton shrugged.

Luke nodded and began the tease, slowly pulling his loose tee shirt over his head.

"Mmmm," Ashton bit his lip in approval at the sight of Luke's pale but lean torso.

Encouraged by the feedback from the older boy, Luke winked and moved closer in between Ashton's legs, pressing his knee lightly to Ashton's bulge.