Chapter 19

Daniel's Picture Above ☝🏼️

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
- Helen Keller

Xavier's POV:

" And what do I owe this pleasure of having you come to my abode. Not that I mind" my long time friend and one of my best tracker Daniel Spoke".

"Danny, long time no see. You have gotten way too busy for my liking, spare some time for your dear old friends too." I reply back sarcastically.

I heard Danny snicker "yeah right, like I'm the one whose busy, bullshit man. You should make time for me your highness" Danny said.

"Alright alright, we'll talk about this later, but first we gotta deal with issue at the moment" I replied back seriously.

Daniel gestured for me to follow him, he led me through the kitchen to the hidden underground stairs, I made sure to close the door before we go ahead, he walked down the stairs to a narrow hallway, the hidden passage contained 2 room, Danny went into the left room and held it open for me. I nod and went ahead to have a seat.

"As you told me about the Rafeal problem, I decided right away to track him and see what he's been up to for past few months, there's too much shit that came up, and I'm sure you'll be wanting to kill him even more after this." Daniel said seriously.

I nod at him to let him know to proceed.

"Let's get started then, this might take a long time" Daniel Said.

Amanda's POV:

"You have no idea what the hell happened, Amanda this shit was messed up." Tessa shouted.

Tessa had gone away for few weeks to visit her family in Orlando. Let's just say her visit was not a great one. Her step sister decided to create a drama and everyone ended up blaming Tessa for it. She hadn't even done anything, but finally after receiving disappointed looks from her family, she decided to lash out and lash out she did. She put everyone in their place and he vowed to never set foot on Orlando or keep in contact with her family.

"Tessa baby, calm down, come and have seat" I said patting the seat beside me.

She timidly came and sat beside me, putting her head on my shoulder... She sighed "I'm sorry Amy but it hurts you know, your family should be there to support you no matter what happens in life, they should comfort you and help heal you, but my family has never done that for me. Everytime I needed them they shushed me away, saying they have important matters to focus on. Aren't I their daughter? Aren't I a family member. What have I ever done Amy." I felt wetness on my t-shirt and panicked. Tessa was always a strong willed one, she never backed out and always faced the problem. Seeing her crying like this honestly made me sad.

Softly, I took Tessa face in my hands and made her look at me, wiping away the remnants of the tears. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you Tess, you're an amazing person, sweet, loveable, with an amazing personality. Your family should be ashamed of themselves, they don't deserve your love, don't let them bring you down. Your stepsister has always been jealous of you, who wouldn't be, look at you, such a beautiful girl you are, men would drop to their knees for your hand so don't let those filthy people bring you down.. We al love you too much and seeing you sad like this brings us all pain. So no more tears for that so called family, you have your own little family right here. Okay." I tell her honestly touching her cheek softly. She nodded at me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much Amy, thank you so much, you're an amazing person and I'm glad to be your friend.. I truly love you so much." Tessa says while crying.