Chapter 18

OLIVER'S POV

After a while, Donovan came back to the house. His smelled of defeat and Luna Diva has a smirk plastered in her face. She face us, More like she face Jason who is by the way sitting side by side with his mate.

"You can take Sara with you, as long as we get a news when you two have pups. Do you understand?"

 The Luna said. Jason look at his mate with a smile on his face then he faced the Luna again.

"Yes, Luna-"

The Luna cut him mid sentence.

"It's mom for you Jason."

Large smile crept into Jason's face.

"Yes, mom."

I saw Aliyah rolled her eyes to them. I can't blame her, The two had been making out in front of us. And besides she's the one who join us to find her mate, it turns out that Jason found his first. I on the other hand can't help but feel envy towards them. Why can't Cleo and I just be normal mates? 

"It's because your not normal idiot. Your the king and she's the queen."

My wolf snap at me.

"Ow, now your talking to me."

I also snap to him. He just rolled his eyes to me, and ignore me once again. I look at Cleo and I saw her looking at the Jason and Sara with the same envy in her eyes. I hold her hands and pinch it as if saying that one day, we will finally have a time of our own.

Alpha Donovan cleared his throat to get all of our attention. We all look at him.

"I believe it is the right time for you to get what you came here for."

He said. I straiten my sit and focus more on what he is saying.

"Like I told earlier, I have no intention of giving it back to you easily. "

"And I also told you that I didn't expect you to do so."

I answered him.

"Very well, The gem is located to the very top of the mountain in my territory. That gem is guarded with all my warriors. You need to defeat all of my warriors without killing them in order to get the gem."

He explained to me. I smiled at him.

"Sound's fun."

His serious expression change into a smirk. 

"Ow,Not really, Because you are going with her. She can't shift that makes her a valuable target. The game is about you, defeating my warriors while protecting her. There's only one rule, no killing. You and her cannot also be killed however both of you can be hurt enough to loose consciousness. If the girl loose consciousness it is fine, but when it's you who fall, It will be considered game over and you will never get to get the gem."

I look at Cleo. Hesitation is evident into her eyes. She knows she will be a burden to me. 

"Hey, You okay with that?"

 I asked her. She didn't answer me, She face Alpha Donovan.

"There's only one rule right? No killing. I can have my own weapon."

Alpha Donovan smiled to her.

"Name the weapon and I will give it to you."

I looked at Cleo and now I saw hope and determination in her eyes.